Truck Advice....

• Thread starter Levi
  • Start date
  • Replies 110
  • Views 10K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No dump, we'll stack brush and use the rope pull out method, Rich.

Looking at a "gulp" bucket truck....oh well getting old.

Looking at 2006 GMC 6500 and 7500's with a 61 foot altec boom.....

Need a chip truck....a good chip truck is almost as much as a good bucket truck. So, frig it, might as well.

These trucks have about 65k miles.....for $40k. Completely overhauled.

Tri state equipment out of West Chester PA.....Anyone hear of these folks?

I have read very bad things about tri state. Check on tb.

It sounds like the are all shady! If I were you I would contact the guy at California Tree Equipment, he seems legit and may be able to help you.

Lipstick on a pig! Used equipment dealers buy cheap problems paint it and sell the painted problems to somebody else.

For loading or unloading, Peter? We've talked about putting some fiddle blocks on the top tail at the back of the truck for loading logs and such.

Nice build. Arbor Trolleys will bolt into a 2" hitch receiver tube with a bolt and wingnut or two. Might not bounce that way. I suppose the AT tongue would fit loosely, too., but I only have one hitch on my truck. I moved it that way yesterday, and will tomorrow, rather than taking up lots of bed space.

We've talked about getting one of the new giant loaders maybe next year, maybe not. I'd be okay if we rolled with this rig for the next 4 years.

Do not under any circumstances buy from Tri State. I many close connections who have been screwed. And I mean screwed hard. Go ahead and just call Joe Ward to talk about the truck. You'll feel an inch tall when he's talking. Or you'll want to smash his mouth in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back