Pfanner Man is back

Pfanner man

Treehouser
threw some clips together, it's been a while, just a lil entertainment for you guys, enjoy

Here ya go Lawman!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DukW4KTNOWI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good stuff. Enjoyed that. Would like to see a lot more.:thumbup:

Hi, great vid. How do you like the safebloc? When you use the porta wrap in the tree is it serving the same purpose as the safebloc ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
hahahaha, thanks for covering my arse there BOTS, guess i'm still learning how this sight works :|:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i love the safebloc, i use it constantly, especially for larger loads. it creates a larger amount of drag/ friction with larger diameter rope. when i need a little more drag but the load will be small, down in the WLL range of a 1/2" rope, and i'm on a smaller crew, i'll use the mini porta wrap instead. then i don't need the additional ground guy on the line, i can control it after i've finished the cut. i would not use it to catch negative rigged pieces by itself though. that puts too much strain on a shorter section of rope if it doesn't run properly.

I'm all superlatives. Utmost encomium. I've never, never, never (except for August's and Reg's vids) seen anything that beautiful. I have absolutely no idea how you're rigging all that stuff out. Pretty nice to have somebody else around here who's got some kinda taste in music too. One can only take so much Grateful Dead.

Really great, Law. Don't stop making vids.

Back