Canada Day!

"She has your hair and smile.......only hers is a bit bigger."
Since it appears to be Reg's trademark NEVER to smile on pictures or video, that is no surprice.
She'll break some hearts when she grows up, pretty as hell.

Pay no attention to Juliet, Rog. Ria's personality is much closer to mine. Although, I do wish she was a little less hostile to others at times. I never had to teach her that, it's just in her.

Thanks Stig, I know there's trouble ahead.

She's not angry with anyone....just not easily impressed. Shes formed her own circle of trust, and it's quite the wait to get in it seems.

High standards, or at least ones their own. I've known kids like that, later could be seen as having been a sign of intelligence. A little cold, yeah.

Indeed. A good quality in a child

Our weekend continues with a day of kayaking! Tomorrow my kid heads to camp for a week and the wife and I rope! Like maniacs.:D
image.jpg

It's Canada day again! Long weekend and all that. Not taking in much for festivities here but gonna down a few cold ones and kick back this evening. Been putting the final polishes on the farm to get it ready to list this next week.

Party on, Squish!

Enjoy my dancing girl yet once again!

VWyRECL.gif

You should see the entire vid, her dance. There's a whole bunch of vids of people impersonating her, lol.

Happy C Day, Squishy...and all you Canada folks.

No idea how you manage to survive up there but glad y'all are making good of things.

Back