Schultz climbing video

Ohhh, man I'd love to rat you out right now Grendel. I'm a snitch like that. Ohhh you little.... you little MONSTER you!!

Haha, there would be no one to rat me out to Jed, I sign the checks.

:P

I'm watching Lawrences bit on advanced DbRT right now. This is great stuff.

I was skeptical at first if it would be worth it. Lawrence had posted so much free information on YouTube that I was hoping it wasn't just a repeat of that. The video has a lot more info in it and it's not a bunch of useless rambling either. I actually learned a lot more than I would have guessed, if nothing else it showed me how to better use and manage a DDRT system even. Seeing his thought process and why he chose what he did was worth it all by itself.

What is the "format"?

Is it CDs or is it only downloadable over the 'net?

At the risk of asking a toweringly dumb question, I dont really get how it works. Is it in your puter ready to click on whenever you want or is it out there in the net somewhere?

Cory I don't know that much about computers. As a matter of fact the only reason I got one personally was so I could come on the tree forums to learn, and that was just a handful of years ago when I joined here.

But as I understand it the five hours of content takes up a lot of memory. I find some of the early sections of Lawrences info to be good for context of where he is coming from but not necessarily that important a part of where I want to go and what I want to learn. So I am going to leave some of the early sections off on the net somewhere and just download some of the later sections that I will need to go over multiple times to learn and employ what I want to use.

Even this may show my ignorance of computers. Now I think a lot of people are even leaving huge amounts of their personal electronically stored data out on the web. For instance my wife enjoys photography and has tens of thousands of pictures, most out somewhere on the web. She goes out and retrieves them when she wants to work with them.

Ok, that makes sense, thank you guys.

What do you mean by that, Levi?

Information storage, "the Cloud" server banks consume massive amounts of electricity and water.

didn't know that. Where are some of the physical locations?

Back