Been a while!

canadiantreeman

TreeHouser
Dang! It's been a while since I've logged in, too long! I've been plugging away business wise, I now have two full time guys, one of whom is my brother. It'll be 5 years in business in November, time just flies! I've got three little munchkins now, Tay (8), Ryker (5), and Nash (3), all of whom are growing concerns. My wife, Erin, is well, and has a full time gravy train job collecting taxes (yay! Ha!), but it's great to have the benefits and security that provides as we all know it's a boon to the self employed tree rat.

I've entered into the BCTCC in Kamloops this year, it'll be my first time as a competitor, and now that I'm 30 I hope old age and treachery will serve me well against the youth and exuberance of the other competitors. Hah.

I hope you are all doing well, and really I need to catch up on some threads. Thought I'd check in before doing so.

Cheers all! And you're still rocking it, Butch!

Good to be back.

Dylan

Weeee doggies!! Good to see you back. Good report on the family...sounds busy...and good. Have fun catching up.

Good to read yah Dylan. Glad to hear all's well, espescially with the family. Congrats on establishing and growing your business.

Cheers,

Justin

We thrillin that Dylan is back chillin.

Thanks for checking in, Dylan. Sounds like life is flowing forward for you and your family...as it will :). Good to read of it, and you.

Back