Something wrong with the House?

I don't think it's on your end either. Even when I had the computer that took up the whole desk it didn't like loading GIF's. More than likely it's because I'm to cheap to pay for faster internet.

I don't even try the gif stuff so wouldn't know if they work or not but everything that I do use is back to normal and working great.

Or did you mean the error screen that would pop up a lot? That one I'm not sure of. Either way I'm here till everyone is sick of me:laughing5:

I still get the "the page won't display" window about half the time I go forward...refresh fixes it for that move, but it's not working right all the same.

Seems a little better, I've managed to post some pictures, it buffers for ages, sometimes never working. As of last night it was still dropping out a lot.

It's better for sure but definitely not right, certainly compared to other forums I frequent.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's still hit and miss on my end. I'm not getting the error page, but numerous times today I've had it lock up on the "new posts" section. I hit new posts, it loads, then I try to click on a link and it just locks up. I hit the back button, then new posts again, the thread I was trying to see is gone, as if I've read it. If I hit refresh, MOST times it takes me to the thread I was trying to read. Other times it's back to the new posts screen and what I wanted to see is gone.
Something still isn't right IMO.

Gifs work alright lately. Some pictures wouldn't show yesterday until I went back to them, then they were there but not resized and slow to load. Peter's dirty truck was one, forget the others.

If I post and go Advanced the Resend page comes up twice.

I'm going to try another browser after dinner and see how that goes.

Didn't do it that time, did it on the last two posts tonight though and been doing it for a while.

Seems "normal" here now...jiffs (!), which I always said Gifs until the "say that one more time, mofo, and I'll shoot you" gif came through, are loading fine now.

Bizzarro...no problems my end, Mac and Acer tablet...
Except the page that sometimes says, invalid redirect after I log in, and I just click new posts and all is well, but that can change from computer to computer so it can't be the forum, I've had that one for a few years. Minor
Other than that everything is working just fine.

So Gary...do i now pronounce your name Jary? If they'd wanted us to use a 'j' sound they shoulda wrote it wif a J!!

So Gary...do i now pronounce your name Jary? If they'd wanted us to use a 'j' sound they shoulda wrote it wif a J!!

hahaha...I guess so. Say it wrong to the wrong guy and you can get shot! Did you see that "Pulp Fiction" gif clip about that...hilarious!

Post #82 in the gif -- jiff thread. It took me awhile to get the peanut butter angle. "Can you upload peanut butter..." :lol:

It's still glitchy on my end. I have trouble logging in sometimes and then sometimes when I post it says 'lost connection' or something like that? I'm not saying it's not on my end but I frequent a couple other forums and have zero issues with them. I'm always on an ipad.

The gif thread never loads for me or sometimes like one or two gifs out of a page will load.

I checked a lot of stuff last night when you asked Butch, and things were better. Now things are screwy again.

Today when I click on the button to take me to the last post, there is no place to reply. When I hit the back button and try again, it works.

No biggie.

Back