Something wrong with the House?

OK, I just signed up with Ehost and it will take as little as 6 or up to 48 hours for the new address to propagate across the globe.

I've been hearing bad things about Ipowerweb, so I hope this new host works better.

I'm having a hell of a time finding someone who will move the database. :X

You know how to do that, Mick?

I've already paid for the new host...

I don't seam to have all the problems you guys have except I can't upload pictures from the iPhone and that's on my end I'd say and my chithole is the chithole your chitholes wannabe when they grow up. They're even thinking about renaming this state England.

Other than that page bullshit, I have zero problems too.

But I will do my best to keep this place functioning.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, once I'm past the front page all seems well, but it did lock up on me earlier today. I couldn't click on anything, but the back button worked fine?

I am actively working on this...

53219408.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry, wasn't bitching at all, just reporting facts, Butch. I know you're on it and doing all you can. Wish I still had contact with my friend but haven't spoken to her in years.

That is good news on the change Butch. I hope the change will help - struggling uploading pics & constantly getting unresponsive server messages today :(

I will try the pics from the laptop later as it is just not happening otherwise

Peter has acknowledged my email and will be making the transfer ASAP. If the TH goes down for a while fear not!

I completely lost the 'House last night.
No response whatsoever.
Kinda figured Putin had nuked Y'all.

Today I haven't had a single glitch, so it seems that the problems have been solved.

Staying logged-in the last couple of days has made a big improvement here. Before that I was having to refresh every page to get on it.

Are the avatars still jumping around???

Is everybody still having the same trouble?

It's absolutely fine on my end.

Talk to me, TreeHousers!!!

Been good on my End today. Gif's still load slow but that's probably because I'm on my phone. My laptop is fubar so this is what I use

Yep, computer is better.

Wonder about a tablet?

I have fiber optic, but would not swear that it is the fastest. Used to be, but now you have to pay more to make it as fast as it was.

Thats what I blame the gif thing on. I doubt its on your end Butch.

Back