Something wrong with the House?

Whatever it is. It's all jumbled right up for me today. Any thread page is just a jumble of avatars and responses. Impossible to make much sense of. I'm on an iPad with safari and for me this is the only site that appears this way.

Not trying to be whiny but I can't make heads or tails of it.

And here I sit, never having any problems other than that weird page which pops up for 2 seconds and it seems to have gone away.

I get thrown off every so often.........Page not accesible.
Go back and try again, anr it usually works.
When I wrote that long epistle about running apprentices, I couldn't upload it.
Had me in a panic, but on second try......................it worked.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
First time in days I didn't get the page couldn't load screen. Loading fast and working fine for now on my end.

In pure laymen terms :|: , it seems like something isn't catching up, pages won't load until it does. My page says the server could be too busy.

Hmmmmm, still happy on my end. Maybe it's nationally discriminatory?

I wish I knew the ratio of members having trouble and those who aren't. It seems to me that it's a small number, unless other's are being mute.

Please sound off, if you haven't already.

I can upload pics, but the start up is slow, saying that the website cant be found, then it loads after a second or two.

When I go to the unread post page the bottom of the text in each line is cut off.

Other than the GIFS loading slow, thats it.

I have been getting a "page not available" page very frequently...hit refresh and almost always it comes up no problem. But not always. Something is effed, for sure.

Still running fine on my end? Haven't had the page can't load screen all day.

Just got it again when I clicked to go forward a page in this thread...I misspoke...it says "page cannot be displayed".

I wish I knew the ratio of members having trouble and those who aren't. It seems to me that it's a small number, unless other's are being mute.

Please sound off, if you haven't already.

Butch, I think enough of the regulars have already recounted, at length, the problems and when they occur.

094b4dc897dbe168213aceb7c2abc275.jpg

I was on page three and tried to go back to page 2 to see what this thread was about. For some reason I assumed it was about Jose!

love
nick

We don't have the mobile version and it ain't cheap.

Am I reading this right? This is an annual fee???

Attachments

• V-bulletin-mobile.jpg
    V-bulletin-mobile.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 39
Can't stand tapatalk! Loathe it! I use the 'House just fine on Safari with my Iphone, no problems!
But it's back to acting up again today, load new posts and get the site can't be reached page today.
That does look like it's yearly.

I'm %100 on tappatalk since day 1,seems nick and soonerfan are also... I get the same things they put up but usually works eventually.

Back