Something wrong with the House?

sawinredneck

Treehouser
Is it just me?? I go to new posts and it tells me the page wont load, then loads?
I go to quick links and subscribed threats and it shows up in java script, almost?
Am I the only one with issues and is it just on my end?

Yea, I imagine it's just the server acting the fool. The last time this happened it went away in a couple of days.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No worries Butch, not pissing me off, just making sure my 'puter isn't going wonky.

I've got weird issues here. Avatars popping up all over the place. Right on this page Jim's face shows up under Gary's user name?

And now it's fixed. Sometimes the page goes all screwy and other times it's fine? Also often when I go to reply I'm denied. It really screws me up because often if I stop to think about it, I'm like 'naw better not post that'. Lol. I'm more of a shoot from the hip sort of poster.

The only weird thing happening for me is that "Site can't be reached" page that appears for 2 or 3 seconds, then the page loads.

Pictures load sometimes, other times it never loads.
When I sign in I have to put my password in two or three times.
There's other things as well...

Well, I guess the forum upgrade didn't do shit towards solving these problems. I've sent Peter (my tech in NZ) an email...

It just may be time to kick Vbulletin to the curb.

Seems every up grade has bugs. I see a few here and there and just figure the work around or just not click on a thread. Frustrating sometimes. But....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm sure they'll have a patch out soon, sorry Butch, wasn't meaning to bitch about it, like I said I was just making sure it wasn't on my end as my 'puters been known to go wonky!

Not on my end anymore Jay. Does not recognise my lap top but does my phone. Server timing out. When I do log in, shown no new posts until I refresh that page. Kinda goofy.

Pictures load sometimes, other times it never loads.
When I sign in I have to put my password in two or three times.
There's other things as well...

That just started yesterday. It used to do it before, I just click on the forum and new posts and I'm already logged in.

No trouble with pictures until Stephen's gun post. No picture, but from what he said there should have been one so I moused over and clicked and it appeared.:scratch:

The only other forum I post on has vBulletin Version 4.2.0, it's a fair bit bigger than here and they don't seem to have any problems.

4.2.0. is the older version, what we used to be. We are 4.2.3..

I'm beginning to think it might NOT be a Vbulletin issue.

Back