Arbor Day

Page

TreeHouser
Probably a little late to ask but is anyone else going to the volunteer day at green lane state park in PA? Ill be heading down in the morning with the rig. Bunch of people are supposed to show up. Possibly get paired up with other guys. It'll be cool to meet some other local guys and see how they do things. Everyone has their own style and all. Free lunch and t shirt. That's enough for me. Too bad I called off work today cause of rain. Now tomorrow volunteer and maybe rain later in the week. Good thing I worked several 12 hr days last week (come to think of it, all my days are 12 or more hours. )

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mcaully tree service I'm looking in your direction. Your local to green lane. Come on out and represent! Tucker? I think your out this way. Maybe a little to far north I don't remember

Sorry Page, a bit to far for me. It's good to give a day or so for things like this. I do a couple days on my side work for a local wildlife sanctuary. Basically hazard removals and trims for them but they are grateful. Even though it doesn't pay , it's fulfilling

Back