Fishing 2016

Yep Jay there pistols...I always open carry my .44mag ;)

smoke wagon is really a black powder pistol, hence the smoke...wagon is the 6 shot cylinder, wheel...i think i got that right...

Pretty country. By the looks not many people make it out there.
Though the bridge does look familiar. Probably a USFS standard suspension

Thanks Jerry!

Ya Jerry not many people make it down there, rough rd and hard hiking...thats why fishing so good....I would bet the USFS did erect the bridge back in the day.

There was a bridge you could drive over just above the suspension bridge on Rubicon but it washed out when they were building Hell Hole res. and part of dam broke and took out bridge and I think bridge down farther on middle fork below the Ruck-A-Chucky rapid area.

c3ea4729dacd82093bb8ee508760ae16.jpg

Emma and I went out in the lake at my house the other evening to fish crappie. Too windy. My shoulder couldn't row against the wind and chop. We had a little fun though. Rowed to a beaver house and pulled a piece of wood that's chewed on both ends. Emma collects wildlife related things like feathers and such. We got this for her collection.

20161021_134551.jpg
Greg Liu swing by the other day and we took a float. Lost a good fish, slayed some trout and half pounders

Thanks Cory!

Thats awesome Chris, glad you and Daughter getting out.

Willie sounds like a good time....thats such a nice big river!

Back