TreeStuff Parties

bonner1040

Nick from Ohio
We've got our first TreeStuff party coming up this Friday at Limbwalker and we're really excited about it.

TreeStuff Parties are recreational climbs hosted by everyday hardworking arborists, and we help to organize and advertise for them. Our sponsors are helping us send out a big kit of gear to give people a chance to try equipment, ropes, harnesses, etc. they wouldn't normally have a chance to try out.

We've got one coming up on Friday in Louisville, KY, then two so far in May - New York City and West Bend, Wisconsin.

Learn more about the gear parties here

And RSVP here

Those of you going this Friday, post some pics and let us know how it went!

You guys are just plain cool.

Nyc sounds good.

i went to the Treestuff party on 7/2/16 in Sebastool. what a great event! tree guys don't really have an arborist REI to go to so if you want to try something on or hold a piece of gear or even see how it works for yourself the options of very limited. this was perfect for that. lot's of gear to scope out, nice trees to try the stuff in. you couldn't rig chunks out but you could tie it to a trunk and see how to set it up and the rope ran through it. having some to level guys there, like the host Chad Brey, created an good knowledge sharing environment too. and it was free. good time. i hope more of these start popping up everywhere. they're fun and they're good for the climbers, the distributors and the manufacturers, everyone wins :thumbup:

I applied and heard nothing.i had a group of thirty guys do a rec climb last month and it would have been a great experience. Guys from all over the country. Maybe next time.

It was Butch.

Sorry your 35+ people didn't get to handle the duffle of goodies from TreeStuff Husabud. Keep trying, I think it adds a deeper desire to experiment, experience, and share. A lot of fresh products to think about and try.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We've got two more TreeStuff parties coming up in October!

Brad Hudson is hosting one on October 21st in Greenville, South Carolina.

Jeff Inman is hosting one on October 29th in Roanoke, Virginia.

There will be a bunch of people there to learn from and trade ideas with, and we'll be sending out a TON of cool gear to check out.

RSVP here

Worth going to, putting extra effort into sharing, learning, and connecting with others.

Time posted to quit was mid afternoon I think at the one I went to. My wife was feeling bad that day so I finally left at 4:30 or 5. It was still going strong - leave yourself plenty of time to extend the day.

Back