Website feedback

I like that website, very nice.

I think you may need to be a member to use the logo? We are not members, only certified.

So if you are the big tree, we are a small axe! Always thought that'd be an epic tree service name... Nice job.

ISA provides our members and credential holders with logos to
identify themselves to their peers and customers as professionals
committed to proper tree care practices. We encourage you to proudly
wear the emblems and use the appropriate titles that designate you
as a professional arborist.

so that's good. it says AND CREDENTIAL HOLDERS

...still skimming

Yeah you're good. You can use the certified arborist logo but NOT the member logo. and let's be honest...our customers don't care if we're members. they wanna know if we're certified!

Screenshot 2016-04-13 19.25.14.png

Awesome, thanks for clearing that up Nick.

Yeah Rich, members pay in and get what I'm not sure, Logo permission for one!

So once I pay to pass their test, I pay mor to them to get credit hours to keep my certification and then pay more to be a member? Obviously I'm not a CA. I've read the study guide so many times its most likely obsolete by now, but I should just make time to take the test. Being an "assassin" doesn't require anything in my part of the world though. I really should do it. I'm not getting any younger and production removals are gonna catch up with me

There are four CA's in my county. I'm going to get it just for bragging rights.

The website looks great to me by the way. Sorry for the derailment. That's twice tonight!

You can be a member without being a CA, and vice versa. It pretty much pays off to be a member with member discounts if you are going to events.

You can charge more for more knowledge, and do less work as a CA.

If people don't know what they want at a bid, I will try to charge for a consult/ homeowner education, then bid on any work they are interested in having priced.

For your own gig, it will help set you apart, Rich.

Membership is worth it for me. At the very least it becomes free with the discounts I get on books and classes. Invest in yourself

Hey Ray, I like the clean look, and the large pictures. Visual makes an impact. One thing you could do is add more content to the home page to soak up some more traffic from Google. Can someone take a look at mine as well? It's loading funny on my computer here (some of the text on the right side of the homepage is cut off), but I think it should be fine: www.albanyorganics.com. It's gotta be something with my settings not displaying correctly.

Thanks in advance!

Nice work. I see some of the pictures have ALT text or a caption, make sure they all do and they are named relevantly to help your SEO efforts. The site is user friendly and the call to action is very apparent. Link build now.

I like the websites and the comments that you guys have given so far.

I am also currently working on mine and hope to have it up by the end of this week.

Back