Grapple Advice Needed Please

• Thread starter Levi
  • Start date
  • Replies 198
  • Views 23K
They will sell you something big and mint and proven. And you'll be happier n chit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Right on, thanks Cory. We got RCW coming this weekend!!

Reg's winch/rigging bollard design. Not a grapple but still exciting!

Gotta love it.

If Reg is behind it, you might be able to sneak by without buying a grapple;)

You have one, Rich? I meant to ask you that last week when we were discussing getting big spars down if you have your good rope guy, double rigging.

Good point Rich, I feel a bit bad buying a knockoff but not that bad... At least the winch is OG.

No I don't Cory. Just a couple of porties at my disposal. Just a few minutes before reading about it here I just happened to be interested in one for sale and found out Levi beat me to it. Damn long hours got me again

It's the luck of the draw Rich, a happy coincidence!

Darn!

Yeah long hours will do it. You ever feel like you're too busy to make money??

Actually Cory, I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Being real busy all winter, I never really paid attention to the sun being up any longer. Just work till dark and go home. Of course now it's a 14 hour day instead of 10. I did quit working Saturdays for the boss though and am now back to my work.

Do you do that long of days all week Rich? Is that "on the clock" or from when you leave home to when you get back?

That's on the clock. I only live 15 minutes from their shop so it's pretty close. It's not all physical work either. I spend almost an hour doing daily maintenance and paperwork.

That's good, you probably are getting big checks.

Is OT based on weekly or daily hours in your state?

Over 40. So weekly. I wouldn't be working that many hours if I didn't need to right now. Third child on the way and house is way to small. Made a couple purchases last fall and found out a couple weeks later. Put me in a bind.

Back