Climbing saddle gear storage bags, Pics ?

Climbhigh

TreeHouser
Just checking what you guys use for saddle storage bags. These bags work ok but getting a bit tattered. Definitely hold allot of stuff but a Bit bulky. Pics if you have them.Thanks!
IMGP0065.jpg

Looks like butt implants lol can u make them clap dont use bags tried it just more things to catch on tree..whilst climbing i like the keeping it light and simple only time i put a ditty on is for cabling.
I like that tape holder where u get it ?

I like those little weaver ditty bags, basically setup just like yours, only a single. I hook it to the two little upper rings.

IMG_20160204_191521753.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like butt implants lol can u make them clap dont use bags tried it just more things to catch on tree..whilst climbing i like the keeping it light and simple only time i put a ditty on is for cabling.
I like that tape holder where u get it ?

Were do you put the beer then ?

I'd like to see a video of how it works...have not wrapped my brain around it yet.

440 stainless,pretty strong. Just hinges open and locks closed. When its open it sticks out further than the large Petzl Ct, easy to get saw on and off quick. IMGP0066.jpg

As you can tell I pretty much keep my harness as empty as possible just from being in it all day everyday. Just means I am not carrying extra weight for no reason. 2016-03-25 22.52.25.jpg

b6801be4734974b2b6a28e2ca626b55f.jpg

My two bags. One old Buckingham in purple and my climbing bucket from New Tribe.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have several of the VETO bags I use at work. I have a MB-2 tool pouch I use daily. Although its a little tall Im thinking of clipping it to my saddle to see if it would make a good alternative. Both seem to have a very strong belt clip on them and 2 d-rings towards the top of the bag that could be used to mount it to a saddle. May be able to go with the standard MB to make it a little smaller. I have to say out all the tool bags I have had Veto's stuff is hands down the best! Very Durable Stuff! just a little pricey.

http://www.vetopropac.com/products/mb2

http://www.vetopropac.com/products/mb

b6801be4734974b2b6a28e2ca626b55f.jpg

My two bags. One old Buckingham in purple and my climbing bucket from New Tribe.

Nice! That buckingham bag looks like my Weaver bags.Is there much difference in storage space between that and the New tribe Climbing Bucket?

Nice! That buckingham bag looks like my Weaver bags.Is there much difference in storage space between that and the New tribe Climbing Bucket?
The New Tribe is probably twice as big. It's totally open on top though. Nothing has ever fallen out but I guess stuff could. Even though it's much larger, for some reason it seems the get caught on stuff less often than the Buckingham.

I have several of the VETO bags I use at work. I have a MB-2 tool pouch I use daily. Although its a little tall Im thinking of clipping it to my saddle to see if it would make a good alternative. Both seem to have a very strong belt clip on them and 2 d-rings towards the top of the bag that could be used to mount it to a saddle. May be able to go with the standard MB to make it a little smaller. I have to say out all the tool bags I have had Veto's stuff is hands down the best! Very Durable Stuff! just a little pricey.

http://www.vetopropac.com/products/mb2

http://www.vetopropac.com/products/mb

Checked out their website, they have some quality looking tool bags. thanks for sharing.

No problem guys. Here are a few pics of the bag clipped to the back of my saddle. I do think the smaller of the 2 would be perfect.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459025217.769525.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459025240.064441.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459025266.378196.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459025293.832287.jpg

Denver

For smaller gear storing bags, I use this quick, easy and cheap solution:
Cut of of a leg of some trousers, fold the bottom part two times, fasten with some rivets.
Take a cord and a thicker needle and attach the cord for hanging and closing the bag.
All made in minutes. Off course, someone with the sewing-abilities of Yoyoman/Richard can make it much nicer, but for me, this works.
IMG_5359.JPG IMG_5360.JPG IMG_5362.JPG

Regards

Uwe

Nick Araya showed me his bag... it is nicely made so you can manage opening and closing it one-handed.

This one is available through:

patrollersupply.com

Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 6.21.13 AM.png

Back