What Country Do You Live?

Where Are You?

• Total voters
Europe is not a country!
The United kingdom is part of Europe ( So far:lol:)

The idea is good, but you need to work a bit on the choices.

Cory,

It's not easy to live on a park bench in North Dakota. If the cold doesn't get a guy during the winter, the mosquitoes will eat a guy alive during the summer months.

There's a funny story related to this. Many years ago, we had a group of nuclear missile protestors arrive from out-of-State. They stretched their arms out and handcuffed themselves to a chain link fence surrounding a U.S.A.F. missile site. The local Sheriff was called in to handle the situation. Not a word was said. The Sheriff parked his vehicle at the site entrance and waited until sundown. Shortly thereafter he heard screams and shouts coming from the protestors. They wanted to be cut free. The mosquitoes were eating them alive and they couldn't swat them off. A deal was made........"I'll cut you loose, under one condition. You pack yourselves up and get out of the State, and don't return. If you agree, I'll cut you loose and no charges will be filed." They were gone within an hour.

Joel

Good one Joel. We have dryland skeeters up here. Not them big fat lazy valley skeeters.
Its so rare that they find a living animal to feed on that they come in hot, legs back, nose first. Ive seen one drive in all the way to its eyeballs. Its such a sorry sight that I sometimes let them have a little taste before I swat them.

Back