1999 Isuzu NQR

SimplyArbor

TreeHouser
Up for sale is our 1999 Isuzu NQR chip truck. Upgrading to a bigger 4x4 rig, so this has to go. Extensive work put in this year, new transmission, rear main seal, manifold and gasket seals, re-studded injector pump, dump motor, steel oil lines and banjo bolts, new brakes last year. Steer tires about 2 years ago and rears in great shape. Running great now, no leaks and a great little urban tree truck. Turn radius is awesome. Holds about 12 yards of chip. 7' tool boxes built in on both sides. Steel exoskeleton and farmtek plastic sides for the box. Holds about 7 chainsaws on one side and piles of rigging/climbing gear on the other. Great primary truck for a small company or as a backup for larger company.

~165K miles. New motor ~50K ago, new transmission ~7K ago. Regularly serviced. Have a big pile of service records and transmission has 3yr/50k warranty from Aamco.

PM, call or text with questions. Will to ship out of state if buyer arranges. (80eight) 224-9529

Asking $16,000.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's been a great rig, sad to see it go! 4cyl diesel, didn't mention that in the op.

Sorry, didn't see your posts! Yep, sold here in Oregon about a month ago... She's livin easy on the coast.

That little truck did a lot of work and made me good money the past 3 years... I enjoy running smaller trucks, seems like less hassle for some reason. Although a 20yd box would be nice as opposed to 12-14.

Your truck looked dreamy. I kick myself...but honestly probably too nice looking for its future parking spot.....Mansell Ave.....Zombies!

It may have looked pretty, but it was manned by a crew of pirates. Just go matte black paint to fit in!
The new whip, with custom vinyl wrap... 3 year old psyched on the flashing light bar!

I like those OBS fords, BOTS definitely scored! 7.3l diesel, 6 speed with 4x4 was what we wanted, high miles but she goes.

Back