1996 GMC ALC Rear Mount Bucket Truck

brendonv

Tree Hugger
Hi guys hope your all well.

Owner operated since day 1, 1996 GMC Topkick, 60' rear mount ALC. 3116 CAT diesel, allison auto trans, runs and drives perfect. New fuel tank, alcoa wheels in front, tires ok, i have all service records since new, including when it was greased! I have two engine oil sample results from when i purchased this truck a few years ago from the original owner, fluids changed reguarly including engine coolant, super clean in and out, one of a kind. This truck has 10,7xx hrs, 64xx pto hrs, and 37,9xx miles!!! I bought this from original owner a few years ago, i probably put less than 1,000 hrs on the truck. Limited use. Always ran by the owner. CDL with juice brakes.

Truck does "need" cylinder rods on boom replaced in accordance with the manufacturer, this large sum will be negotiated from asking price.

You will not find a cleaner truck of this decade, i can almost promise that. Asking price reflects suggestions from current trucks on market, and suggestion from salesman from one of the top current aerial lift equiper.

This truck is all original, paint, chassis, etc. come see to believe. Considering exit strategy and lack of use is what influences sale.

$49,500 obo. Have all papers, title, ready to roll and make you money.

Call Brendon, 203-305-4853

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 110
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dang! That thing's over 26,000 lbs?

It sure don't look it...

Doesnt mean the truck weighs that. It means the truck with its added load has a potential of weighing "x" amount. I think the gvwr is in the 30,000 + range.

Dont remember the lightweight.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Perfect for up coming back yard ash removals!

Yes that body and paint is original, no DuPont rebuild here, and no rust!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 87
I could fly that like a Magic Carpet...

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HPE9a_epmWw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Has it been in a time capsule that truck is sweet duper clean ride.
Lol butch i can see u driving it home playin that one. Happy as a clam with a bucket

Back