What in the hell!

flushcut

TreeHouser
Image.jpg
Every time I cross county lines into Rock county I see shit show tree work. I really wish I had gotten a better picture of this one but it's a chunk hanging by chain in a brushed out tree. Down the block I see a nice bur oak with a fresh cut and a rope hanging no crew anywhere to be seen and it was wadded up on the
HO's roof. Just plain wow!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nah this was in Beloit WI kinda ghetto like don't leave your truck unlocked when working a backyard ghetto. Not really my turf nor would I want it.

Right, I just could not believe my eyes I was laughing the whole time I was taking the pic.

Yeah, that is so bad its kinda good. Would be interesting to be a fly on the wall while those ol boys worked on that tree. I bet the 'sales call' was a trip too!

lol, musta been "Beer thirty" for those guys, probably be back next week unless they got enough Coors money for now....

Nothing too strange about it if you think of all the surgical instruments that get left inside patients after operations.

Could it be homeowner handiwork? Possibly involving some sort of incident/accident that ended the project right then and there?

Beloit is fine but it has some ghetto no doubt. This is about four or five blocks before the river on the main drag , Milwaukee ave, I think.

Back