Kids .22

When I was looking up some facts about guns, I came across mention of a current underage "binge" drinking problem in France, with tougher laws being implemented. Something has changed, first exposing kids to alcohol at home doesn't seem to work much any longer.

France is changing in many ways, the tradional customs are under pressure and the results of abandoning them are starting to show through.

Who is beating you over the head with "Progressiveness" or a dick, Jim?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey, what happens in the privacy of my own home is my business!

Oh, my sister is pretty "progressive". She seems to think that if anything is classified as "traditional" it must be old and bad.

I tend to think a mix of both is best.

Me, too.
But I also recognize that the world has changed and doesn't look much like a Norman Rockwell picture any more ( If indeed it ever did)

Plus you live way out in the sticks.
Easier to stay traditional there than in a city.

Which is why I live as far out in the sticks as one can get, here.

We sit down to a meal together every day, too.
Weekends we have breakfast together, too.
If I'm not working, that is.

Me and my son was shooting his Christmas gift 22/22mag single action today along with my new 9mm. I bought the 9 with chainsaw sell money on a want before elections along with everything else right now. :/:

Also another brick of 555rds 36gr HP was $34.99 this time.

So I wanted to teach my kids some hand gun handling, shooting and safety. I found this Heritage Arms 22/22Mag single action in town for well under 300.00. Kinda fun ;)
RR22999MB6_1.jpg

Back