Tree hardware removal

It was a good time, I'd take my dog in the park every morning, good times. I'll be back one day, I heard the TL is pretty upscale now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They call that area Tender Nob. The TL Polk and Larkin are Super friggin' Hip Now.....it's amazing.

Other side of TL Mission and 6th is the number one corner of the city for murder....

The ultimate push will be Hunter's Point and Third St.

Crazy, the TL was pretty dodgy when I was there, a lot of the city was, at least to a mountain boy like myself.

It's still sketch. I don't envy many that live down there. Who wants to guess human or dog every time you see poop?

Even the sketchy need a place to go. I guess the Asians haven't moved in yet and made the realtors want to buy up because the place is going to become trendy for yuppies.

The hipsters think it's cool to live so close to really poor frigged up drugged out places like TL.

The Yuppies wait to buy the fat condo/Apts after the the single room occupancy building gets lit in fire. Arson is up here. They burn down single room buildings to sell and put up these Jetson corporate loft condos.

The tech bro's are another legion, mainly found in the Marina. Paying up to 6-8k/month for rent to live there.

Good heavens.

The city now has started parking toilet trailers in the tough ass areas so people will poop in that as opposed to your front porch.

The Bureau of Streets and Sidewalks run them.

Interesting the urban metro and what they do with all these people.

There were definitely a few hipsters in the TL when I was there, seemed like rich kids who ran away from home. I lived in The Opal for a while and would walk down to the shop daily. I remember the stark divide between rich and poor in SF, never saw it like that in another city, not much in the middle. I am amazed that a treeman could make a go at it, sounds like you've been there awhile though, right on man.

It's a conspiracy with the toilet pumpers over here. North Koreans, no option so they get well paid to do their jobs and send some of the money back to their homeland for military development. Kim Jong-un will eventually get his submarine fired missile, the North Koreans will get the word to come home, and all the people that created the poop they pumped will get blown to crap themselves. Who else could have thought of it? The Japanese can't legally fight wars, so they are putting in sewers.

I'd check to see whose in charge of those toilet trailers....:/:

Back