Lawrence Schults vids

BOTS

TreeHouser
Pfanner man's latest one

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6PNWzT_qLa4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Uvbazt34Bvo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice vids there including others to click on, in some crazy-tight spots. Lotta good urban climbing footage, including the chip truck with graffiti all over it, smh. The felling cuts on lower trunks must be full of extreme amounts of metal, etc, working in those areas.

He just seems like a really cool, and funny guy. His vids always remind me of how much I hate rigging. Song brought me back to High School. I wonder why he bothered to open up such a huge, wide face in hardwood like that just to catch the stupid chunk on a rope??

He just seems like a really cool, and funny guy. His vids always remind me of how much I hate rigging. Song brought me back to High School. I wonder why he bothered to open up such a huge, wide face in hardwood like that just to catch the stupid chunk on a rope??

the longer you can get it to hang on the hinge the less slamming into the rigging it does. the wider the better when catching chunks IMO

Pfannerman is the man. He's a super hero to my son. "Let's watch pfanerman papa!" Okay.

Right on Lawrence.

the longer you can get it to hang on the hinge the less slamming into the rigging it does. the wider the better when catching chunks IMO

Does it not also load the stem more vertically? More compression, less forward pull on the rigging point, and rebound?

hahaha, that's cool man, that's why i make vids, entertainment for tree people, something for us. besides, it adds a much needed new dimension to work, cuz otherwise it tends to feel like just plain old work after 13 years ;P

not sure which cut you guys were discussing earlier in the thread but if you let me know what vid and what time i'll be happy to run through the what's & why's and am quite willing to point out what i did wrong or could have done better :thumbup:

I've always liked how you immobilize stuff coming off the tree. A lot of rigging and movement that we don't see goes into those catches.

Great stuff.

I think one vid a week is about the norm for a new member, so, you still have a couple more days Laurence :thumbup:

Back