Hunting 2016

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Would the big man upstairs abide this perspective, I wonder?
"have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moves upon the earth." Just following orders Cory and trying to push Stig's buttons. Like roaches, coyotes thrive in every environment in spite of man's attempts to exterminate them.

Would the big man upstairs abide this perspective, I wonder?

Cory, just wondering if you have read the bible from cover to cover...it would answer a lot of your questions about the big man...just checking bro ;)

Fair enough , Ray.

Scott, good on ya to check. No I have read virtually none of the bible. I was reacting to the 'kill em all' sentiment. If the bible accurately records what God said, well then fair enough about 'dominion over all things'. Somewhere else in there no doubt would be counsel against wanton waste and the intrinsic value of all living things.

Cool Cory, thanks for getting back.

Definitely not kill em all, its just a saying we have for some pred's in our area's killing all the upland game...."God says we have dominion over all things" but as wise stewards its just thinning the heard ;) not wipe out.

example, my Dads house on a few acre's in the foothills of nor cal finally got quail and turkeys back after 30years of them being wiped out by yotes...used to have ring neck pheasants and lots of cottontails as well...yotes wiped it clean and moved on or were shot.

Its a bummer the pheasants are gone, loved hearing them behind my Dads house, there was a couple 100 acres of fruit orchard were they would roost and cackle

You know Cory, God doesn't say a whole lot about the value of animals but a tremendous amount about the value of man. He does say that a sparrow doesn't fall to the ground without Him seeing it. I was a great skeptic about it all Cory, didn't want anything to do with God, read the Bible off and on but it didn't mean a whole lot to me. I won't bore you with the details, but when I gave my life to Him, everything changed.

I need to get this yote :/:. He is showing up about every other morning now.
Also trying to get a groundhog I nicknamed Houdini.

I posted a few out of the 130+ pics to give you a idea of deer, yote, dog.

deeryote31916 029.jpg deeryote31916 030.jpg deeryote31916 031.jpg deeryote31916 034.jpg

California Ground squirrels here. Shoot and gas them. The boys and the dog are having fun too, haven't quite got one yet but they're trying

Haha, no, dynomite!
ad6d7513c040e49d1a805f66654dafb7.jpg

Nice. I was considering exhaust, I read online it works for the ground squirrels if you cover as many of their holes as you can and then leave a vehicle running piped into one hole. Makes sense to me it would work if it can kill people too?

I wonder if I can get something like you pictured up here?

Slipped away for a couple of days to hunt turkeys. Got a point blank hog with turkey shot as well, pretty close to self defense. IMG_1865.jpg IMG_1867.jpg IMG_1872.JPG

Back