201t brand new

Dogdad

TreeHouser
SOLD.......201t brand new

image.jpg I bought the last two factory upgraded 201t's where I live, and also a 150tc. I've been using the 150tc more than my 201t. Also starting a new full time job as a production manager in two weeks, so I don't see the need to hold on to the extra 201t. It has never had oil or gas in it. It is brand new. Bought on 11/28/2015.
So selling it for $600 without bar and chain or $652 with , plus shipping. All info ( price and serial number )is on pic .It has the Light 14" bar on it. If interested, pm me or call, no text! 504-390-8872 Bob image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
View attachment 68048View attachment 68048

Fan yourself, girl...don't let the vapors get you.:lol:

Victorian_Lady_with_Fan_Tidbits_Freebie.png

Seems like the initial reviews I've read on the 201tc seem favourable. What am I missing that makes this saw worth 7bills?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seems like the initial reviews I've read on the 201tc seem favourable. What am I missing that makes this saw worth 7bills?

It's brand new.never gas/oil in it..is the factory upgraded model...It retails for $669..has the upgraded (from what I understand) light composite bar. ..$728 is what I paid in full...I don't have to sell it..but really have no need for it, but not going to loose much on it...and you can't get these anymore...only mtronic's....and it may not be worth $700 to some..

I hear yah. It's cool man, I was wondering if I had missed something in the evolution of stihl top handles. For me when I had my business a savings(if it still would be after shipping)like that wouldn't be worth it to stray from my dealer. But I have a strong local saw shop here.

Good luck with the sale. 8)

I hear yah. It's cool man, I was wondering if I had missed something in the evolution of stihl top handles. For me when I had my business a savings(if it still would be after shipping)like that wouldn't be worth it to stray from my dealer. But I have a strong local saw shop here.

Good luck with the sale. 8)
From my understanding...these saws and others are much more expensive overseas than here in the USA...and I'm not trying to make any extra money on anyone...just getting most of what I paid for it...whether locally or accross the big pond.

Still for sale...and lowered price as I had the original post with a pic of the non discounted 201t ....this extra 201t I bought was discounted to me $69 so this is reflected in the new receipt pictured and asking price....in other words ...this receipt goes with this saw . Matching serial number on saw and receipt...had it mixed up previously.

Paypal sent...Sorry for the delay, apologies if it seemed like I dropped off the planet.

That was my first top handle ... Though now a cult item the only suggest I have is to have a new fuel pickup assembly on hand. Cheap , rubber and easy r & r (except for the f'n Gas). You may never need it if they improved materials but I needed one a year. After perfing they gas the climber. I hate that in the Tree. Dealers don't stock them regular always ordered and had the next one.

Yay!

Alt...do you mean the filter and tube inside the gas tank? or the tube from the top of the tank to the carb?
And what does 'perfing' mean?

I've had that hose perish on my old 021 before...took many years though.

Back