The Official Critter Thread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, Tranq would presumably have simplified the process. That is wild chit though, eh?

Agreed. A rather difficult end to his life, from a human's perspective anyway, being tracked by his radio collar signal from a helo and shot along with his woman and 2 kids. But of course most any end to a wild creature's life is not likely to be pleasant.

Nice he did so much good while alive, from a wolf conservation standpoint. I wonder how he was able to live almost 50% longer than a typical wild wolf? Maybe just because like you said, bad ass mofo.

sharks-muller-5.jpg

MB, how do I get the picture to show without the need to click on it above? Thanks.

482305ee-3d45-11e5-b8b6-17c3d218b17a-1020x652.jpg

MB, how do I get the picture to show without the need to click on it above? Thanks.

Computer? Save it to your desktop then post it as an attachment. Maybe there's an an easier way, but what I always do.

Thanks.

I thought there was a way, like using those

Poor ol good soldier.

:thumbup:

Makes you wonder if the handler was on top of it, should he have known exhaustion was at hand?

You are probably right about the situation.

We had a cougar sighting yesterday in a local area near a 500 home development at the end of our peninsula!

Back