The Official Critter Thread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It'd be cool to be the resident House entomologist but yeah nah, I have the plant ID app Picture This, which btw is very solid, and I only recently discovered it also has an insect ID app too so I took a pic of your pic and, voila :rockhard:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You've probably already heard about this but if not:

Was moving some logs from a toppled tree yesterday and found slugs under one. All the typical brown ones except for this Fugger. Was curled up in a 2 inch ball, and when he started moving, stretched out to almost 7 inches! Never seen one this colored or big b4 IMG_20230729_200629951.jpg

That's the kind I usually see around here. They can get pretty beefy, but 7" is a whopper :^O

Sometimes nature is just too weird.

I've told you about the Danish orchid that has a flower, that resembles a female wasp and secretes female wasp feromones, so it gets pollinated by horny male wasps, haven't I ?n

You can have the eight or 12 that litter my property, Bob. Sick of scooping all the deer crap each week. Just need to cover the yard in chips to eliminate their need to stop here...

It looks like the hedgehog likes its new restaurant. Almost each morning the cat's plates are cleaned good and time to time , I see it during its night lunch. Cute.
I think that the two cats are a bit annoyed but they didn't have found a way to deal with it. :D

Back