treehouse forum slow lately, is it just me?

Yes, when he updated I guess the TreeHouse logo got bumped. I'll need to put it back in if I can remember how.

The having to repeatedly go back and forth to post, hasn't been solved. Maybe it's in combination with the mac safari server, what I use and also what Jed was saying was happening to him.

It's odd, because with the safari browser there was never a problem posting before. I use Chrome now and then, but I think that safari is considered a good browser, at least the recent versions. The pages load ok, it's just the hangup when posting.

Doesn't vBulletin offer some kind of tech support? Maybe that is who has been assisting. No intention to nag at you, MB, just informing about how things are working.

I don't get it, I have zero problems.
Using Chrome right now, and Chrome on my tablet during the day

I switched to chrome, no better, had to try three times before I could log on using Safari, pictures won't load, drops out or sits there buffering forever.
I won't mention it again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Site cant be reached is coming up again, then it goes to loading this site after a few seconds.....

2 seconds, here.

:X

I sure wish we had a forum Guru tech here...

My NZ guy can be a beeyotch to hook up with.

I tell you what would be an improvement.

On other forums if you look at a thread it stays in the list but not as bold as an unread thread.

If you look at a thread on here it disappears afterward.

Like many people I like to look at a few different threads before deciding if I want to dispense my personal brand of wisdom on any of them.

But if you look at 2 or 3 by the time you go back you may have forgotten.

Is this doable?

Back