treehouse forum slow lately, is it just me?

You're the man, Butch. Today I uploaded my work pics just fine. I have no idea why. Yesterday, and for the past three days... had the deuce of a time. :?

No worries on my end...maybe the Bermuda Triangle is shielding me from your gremlins.

It would be great to see more people on here as I really like the content and the people seem friendly.

Welcome to the TreeHouse, Delta! :beer:

I contacted my forum tech and he's gonna update soon. Perhaps that will solve any glitches!

There is definitely s glitch, now often when i'm trying to post, after clicking post quick reply, my browser can't open the page appears. Going back and forth between that and what I've written and clicking to post, eventually it does get posted, usually after a number of tries. Been like that for a number of days.

Welcome to the TreeHouse, Delta! :beer:

I contacted my forum tech and he's gonna update soon. Perhaps that will solve any glitches!

Right on, Butch... yeah, I'm sure it will. Like Jay just said, I get any number of "Safari can't open page," notices. I just keep clicking away, of course... but the pic-posting stuff is getting pretty sluggish.

I hope he get shit squared away. I've thought about switching over to XenFora, but I sure don't like the looks of it.

I hit the forum button and it says "Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /forum.php could not be found on this server."

My tech is in NZ, so it's 8:am sunday and he usually does this stuff on the weekend. I hope to hear from him within the next 24.

The name of the website is missing now at top left corner of the "opening page", it says 'vbulletin"

Back