In The News...

Goes to show some folks need Uncle Sugar to set perimeters for them, some don't. What disturbs me is why someone would check if such laws exist, not that it's any of my business what a man does in the privacy of his own barn.

I've heard that was pretty common in the EU to this day, or things of the like. Clean needles and such. I'd say it's worth a shot (no pun intended), gotta do something, right? Maybe Trump will go Duterte style...

They do that shit here, today.

Also give addicts a tamer form of heroine known as methadone, so they'll not have to prostitute themselves or break into 255 apartments a week in order to get money to pay their pusher.

Not my idea of dealing with them, I must say. I lean more towards the phillipine way.

when it was a crack epedemic running rampant in black america we had a policy of jailing them forever. now its white suburban kids, sons and daughters of politicians... we coddle them and treat it like diabetes or something. funny how that works.

I may be wrong Stig but weren't you in the Libertarian camp a while back opening that people should be able to take what they want?

That's really something what you say, Kevin, the disparity in how drug users get looked at by the authorities. Certainly nothing new though, be it drug possession or other crimes.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1jiYVUU1RXQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DkadmaZIpzc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My plan, which wont ever be adopted, is to stop spending money on drugs.

Entirely. Shit can the welfare state and drug enforcement. It would work!

It would work Jim. But the drug "problem" is just another way for Sam to turn a buck, as you know. I mean, how do you think heroin and cocaine get here in the first place?

After we invaded and destroyed an entire country, Afghanistan, (looking for one man) opium production tripled in the first year of our occupation.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, God bless America.

I may be wrong Stig but weren't you in the Libertarian camp a while back opening that people should be able to take what they want?

Never said make hard drugs legal. Only weed.

Seen too many heroin junkies in Copenhagen to have anything good to say about that shit.

I'm all for free cannabis, while I don't hold it to be harmless, the amount of effort and money spent trying to keep it out of the hands of users is completely out of proportion to the little damage that it does.

Andrey, I read an article that the tensions are already starting to ease a bit in your country......is that the case?

Word on the street is that Russia will cut military spending this up coming year, and that your reporters are to scale back the Anti-American rhetoric.

I hope my country will do the same.

France looks like it'll be getting a Russia friendly president, so I think there is hope for a cooler attitude between east and west ahead.

Word on the street is that Russia will cut military spending this up coming year, and that your reporters are to scale back the Anti-American rhetoric.

I hope my country will do the same.

Are we known for anti Russian rhetoric?

A local man was lost on a tree crew last week. He was working for Arborworks (where my last two climbers went for employment of recent). Father of ten with years of experience. Be safe out there people.
I am afraid there will be more of these with all out dead trees coming down. All the companies are crewing up, there are a lot of not so experienced crews out there.
http://www.sierrastar.com/news/local/article118740108.html

Very sorry to see that...sad picture of him with his baby. He had 10 kids.

"Mayer was on the ground in the county, helping with a dead pine tree when it fell on him, killing him instantly."

I always wonder what the real story is with statements like this. Hit by a top? A domino tree got him?

Back