In The News...

I wouldn't put too much stock in what "Ekstra bladet" writes, actually.

They are known for having a somewhat strained relationship to thruth, to put it mildly.

I can easily quote another paper that says differently, but since we don't as a rule print our papers in English here, nobody will bother reading it, just like whem Andreij posts in Russian: http://www.b.dk/kronikker/religioes-infektion-i-daginstitutionerne

Far as I know, all hospitals in the country serve halal meat.

"Der er stor forskel på, hvad partierne lover, og så det, de gør i praksis."

In fact European politicians are deceiving and hide the truth.

Trump hasn't said anything "racist" I don't beleive. Just he doesn't want more muslims or mexicans Your complaints about the Muslims being trashy is the sam thing you here when people complain about the mexicans here. Your comments about the Asians is the same that people comment about Asians disregarding the vast majorit are super educated wealthy asians... the cream of the crop. Then there the hmong who were illiterate mountain people from Laos who came here as refugees. They get a messy and on the dole and refuse to integrate and are gangbangers etcetera label...

Granted, most of the Muslims who make it to this country are wealthy, educated, and very cleanly, they are doctors, engineers and scientists for the most Then there is the Nation of Islam which is as American as mormonism.

Do you have the option of Canadian bacon for your pizza? Why is there not a normal bacon option for pizza?

Myself out west I've only seen 'Canadian back bacon' on things like pizzas mainly. It is sold as bacon I guess but I doubt the sales are anywhere near what normal bacon is. More of a specialty thing.

Yes here we can get real bacon on a pizza all diced up, not just back bacon. Depends on the place. I love pizza, but I don't indulge that often anymore. Ha. 40's. Yeefreakinghaw.

k2-_b8efee50-6a4e-4a2f-8e92-001f9b018311.v2.jpg

Yeah right. We all know that this is the only bacon available to you northerners.

You eat only wild game Ray?

We have like 300 mulies running around right now on the place. Hardly anyone went hunting this year, the State cut the tag limit way down because of all the loss from hemorrhagic fever.
No Jim, but I'd like to. Not any better meat than venison well handled and prepared IMO. A good wild pork roast or home made smoked sausage ain't bad either. If those mule deer get too over populated and you need some help, let me know!

I find it kind of cute that all these people are making trips to "commemorate" Shackleton, Amundsen etc.

Neither of those had the option of being air liftet out.

I find it kind of cute that all these people are making trips to "commomorate" Shackleton, Amundsen etc.

Neither of those had the option of being air liftet out.

How is the possible option of rescue relevant?

How is the possible option of rescue relevant?

If you can't see that for yourself, I probably can't explain it.

The early explorers set out into the unknown, well knowing that if things didn't work out, they'd end up like Scott or Mylius-Erichsen.

Those who do it today,grab their cell phone and call for help if things go pear shaped.

There is simply no comparison IMO.

It is the " Commemorating" thing that gets me.

Making a trip to the South pole to "Commemorate" Roald Amundsen with the option of an air lift if you can't make it, is like taking a drive in a Trabant to "Commemorate" Enzo Ferrari.

Back