In The News...

News here said not "fined"...had to donate it to a "charity":/:...then got passport back.

He's lucky he didn't get his ass beat badly. Just a little shakedown of the bad acting privileged...non-issue. He should now become a non-entity a far as publicity, sports, or sponsors.

Watching sports is entertaining, but making successful athletes into national heroes, should they really rank so high on the list of human achievement and be so looked up to? I guess thinking about such achievers gives people a chance to forget their miseries, that's worth something.

Lochte is pretty typical of high profile athletes that have blown it. First denials, then a half hearted apology, then when their sponsors say they are reviewing the situation and the potential is there to lose millions, they have a hard time holding back the tears for what they say was their immature behavior. Wonder if the guy's Playboy playmate girlfriend is reviewing the situation?

Yeah. I left out that generally there is a lawyer that gets involved in the athletes behalf somewhere between the second and third stage.

News here said not "fined"...had to donate it to a "charity":/:...then got passport back.

He's lucky he didn't get his ass beat badly. Just a little shakedown of the bad acting privileged...non-issue. He should now become a non-entity a far as publicity, sports, or sponsors.

The donation is SOP there is what was reported here. A charitable donation can be made by anyone capable to avoid persecution of minor crimes.

Nothing of a shakedown reported here after the initial lies. The reports I read actually said a gun was never even drawn, the security guard just patted it or something when telling that they would have to pay for the sh-tter door. I guess that's a shakedown of sorts if you consider it to be. I think that guy lochte is a disgrace. Crash and burn.

Now that Lochte has seen the light about telling the truth, the real question needs to be asked: Has he ever peed in the pool?

That would be 290 miles in a straight line......They got no hills up there.

I straddled one of those streams in the bitterrot mountains that feed it ( or rather, so I remember it to bee) up near Lola pass.
Sure is mighty fine country up there. The Bear grass was flowering and Mountain bluebirds galore.

I was just thinking about when we teased you about only having one hill around your property and tou'd probably build that yourself with the D9

Didn't go out to the Breaks, we'd followed the Colorado river for a long time, so we'd had our fill of erosion:)

The same day or so that Lochte gets charged by Brazilian authorities for filing a false robbery report, he signs another endorsement deal with a cough drop company. It just shows where the priorities are at for big business. Speedo and somebody else dropped him like a hot potato though.

Back