In The News...

Funny chit. New word, 'doxxing'

She's cooked, professionally, for now at least.

Lotta funny comments.

I find your posts on politics quite humorous Jim:P

5409.gif

Putin is a murderer and is attracted to young boys?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bSl7pdsTa-E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There are 7 billion people on the planet. Show me a picture of a human activity that allows the rest of humanity to live their life and I refuse to care what language those people speak.

I have been watching some youtube videos where the imagrants talk of and are doing activities that don't allow for the rest of humanity to live their lives. This is extremely concerning, and that they site Islam as their excuse for said activities, all the more concerning.

Sharia Law is coming to a place near you, sooner or later.
Western leaders and the media are in denial.
Gotta be nice. Gotta be politically correct. Don't wanna offend anybody.
"Islam is a religion of peace", or "only a very small minority of Muslims are nutjobs" is wishful thinking!

Watch some youtube videos about muslim immigrants selecting and listening for what they say about themselves. They have no interest in or intention to blend into society.

Their words paint a picture that is not sustainable for any society or people that I have ever heard of.

This is a pretty good example of what happens when you have a large number og do-gooders and overly politically correct people ( We call them Halal hippies, here)
Muslims complain all the time about just about anything, most people ignore them.

But the Halal hippies have made sure that every public institution, schools, hospitals etc. serve only halal butchered meat, so the poor downtrodden muslims can eat it.

Next step is complaining that pork is served, which of course makes the Halal hippies decide that schools and kindergardens shouldn't serve pork, since it offends the poor downtrodden muslims.

We've had a sizeable jewish population here since forever, but you don't hear them complaining that the food served isn't kosher.

You also don't see large groups of vegetarians armed with banners and carrots, marching to the local kindergarden to demand that they stop serving meat.

It was about time, someone put a stop to the halal hippie crap!

20 million (or whatever) pigs in a country less than 1/5 the size of Michigan!
I'd say it is perfectedly reasonable to expect those kids to eat bacon!

so now it is mandated that schools MUST serve pig? thats over the top

No, it is mandatory that schools and kindergardens must serve varied meals.
Since dead pigs are part of what traditionally is eaten here, they should be part of what is served.
Don't eat dead pigs for whatever reason, eat something else or bring your own lunch.

Back