In The News...

A lawmaker wants veterans to have a special New Mexico driver’s license so police would know they’re veterans. The reason why has stirred up debate.
....“He said that law enforcement needs to have this as a tool on your driver’s license so they know you’re a veteran because veterans have (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and they’re dangerous.”

http://krqe.com/2015/03/19/new-mexico-veterans-split-on-drivers-license-marking/

He probably didn't know about the device.

I'm wondering why that guy didn't move left, away from the cops.

He probably could have if he had like eight more sticky cups. Lol. He mighta made it to the top in time for the election results at the rate he was going.

The climber was pathetic but anyone notice how the cops roughed him up unnecessarily ? Many cops suck.

Cory you're right, its not that I feel sorry for the climber but for the cops involved (bearing mind we couldn't see much after they dragged him over the edge) it just reflects on their own professionalism and attitude, kinda childish if its a non violent perp.

You mean you thought that the cops were too rough with him?

A man hanging off a building with suction cups? A man who obviously did not want to come with them?

A man who was putting himself and others in danger? And you wonder why they grabbed him and quickly drug him over the rail?

You guys are nuts. Those cops had better things to do than f with some coy little asshole that could have fallen off and killed himself on others.

How can you be sure he did not have a weapon of some sort?

I'm with Jim...people that do stupid/illegal stuff that makes other people put themselves in harm's way...no kid gloves for them.

A child that does not know better...be kind...an idiot that is ego tripping/showing off...no mercy.

That guy tied up a LOT of resources....idjit.

So you would be cool with your town hanging a 150 pound weight off a suction cup above say, a play ground or something? A busy sidewalk?

The cops did what they are asked to do by the public. They are not going to be gentle in that situation.

You want to see gentle? Watch some high angle rescue videos of people who want rescued.

Oh yeah, I forgot that there was a bunch of newborn babies hanging out at the bottom of trump tower...

The climber is a complete lame ass dope loser. Dumb, lame stunt. Waste of resources etc etc. I have no sympathy for the punk ass. Plus he can't climb for shit.

What I saw is a burly ass cop yanking him more or less effortlessly thru the window to the point he was more or less upside down just inside the building with his legs spread and right leg bent at the knee. Then an even burlier cop grabbed the kids bent leg and pulled it hard even wider apart in a maneuver that appeared to leave the kid's knee completely vulnerable to the cop's body weight pulling on it. It made me cringe to see such a potentially bad injury likely to occur. A snowflake could have subdued that punk ass kid. It looked clear to me that the second cop saw an opportunity to lay some abusive cheap shots on an incapacitated perp and he went for it, which I suspect is his wont.

Some cops suck. Duh.

I think those cops got stressed out having to wait around. Waste of time when they could be cracking heads down on the lower east side.

Back