In The News...

Just business as usual. Bleeding Iranians........

Here is some more business as usual....
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us...jet-combat-ready/ar-BBv9W3m?ocid=ansmsnnews11

I cant figure out what the hell this thing is for, and who it is supposed to be used upon.

My only guess is that the older aircraft were not expensive enough. How much money does Russia and China need to counter the threat of an F-16 or 18? Not very much.

Now, 400 billion. Thats a chunk of change. My guess is that Putin will not take the bait. He does not need or want an arms race right now.

They gonna use this thing to fight ISIS? Ha!

The guys on the ground want close air support, a role the A 10 fills nicely, and cheaply. Not to mention the AH-64.

What a bunch of hogwash.

I am watching it closely, too. I had been planning to vote for Trump but he needs to show better control of himself. I am all about changing the status quo, hoped Trump could do it.

We'll have to see about McMullin...I am concerned that he would be a figurehead for a bunch of politicians that are in the shadows...puppet masters. I don't think that would happen with Trump.

I have not given up on Trump. But if Herman Caine was to step up to the plate he would get my vote. He seems independent and savvy enough to make a difference.

I think the Russians where in there somewhere as well.

But when the guy said he admired Karl Marx, fair enough. So the reporter said something along the lines of "his ideas led to many deaths" well not really, Stalin's twisted implementation of them did.
You could take any religious or ideological leader and lay countless deaths at their door.
Like I said a couple of laughs, but it was really a vehicle to sneer at anyone who doesn't toe the Brietbart line.

Back