In The News...

I try not to read too much into these events.
Might just be an accident - guy was you know just cleaning the bamboo and vine residue offa the blade, and oops!!! where did she come from?

1000 years ago I am reasonably sure a white man struck a brown man with a farming implement.

Confirmed link between the subject and an important anniversary among right-wingers, neo-nazi's, and charlton heston.

"Children under the influence of satellite have improper behaviour." That's true. It sounds like the ban is ineffective though.

I think it is more of a tribal thing there...the tribe running the channels isn't the tribe running (or promoting) the gov't. Sound familiar?

Yes. I don't like the tribe who controls the smart phones. I was thinking of starting a town with no smart phones or cars allowed. I wonder if anyone would come.

:lol: don't know about them smart phones...never had one.
Only reason I have internet really is paying bills; banking is easier, and I'm taking lessons from two fiddle teachers on it. Thinking of shutting it all down again as I've gone past the "deal" stage and am paying full price again now.

You have my address and phone # Jim, as do several others. :D Wow, it would be just like the bygone days...

I hope everyone has turned off their ACs and refrigerators. John Kerry said that they are "as big a threat as Isis". I can picture his big head soaked in sweat and drinking a hot beer while flying around the world in Air Force 2. Or maybe not.

One of the reader comments on that John Kerry pronouncement...
"Liberalism is a mental disorder"

You have my address and phone # Jim, as do several others. :D Wow, it would be just like the bygone days...

But I don't have that info...........strangely enough. I'm not much for writing letters or talking on the phone either though.

And who'd stop by with that vicious pit bull running around. :D

Justin yer crackin' me up. The other day he went up and smelled a baby bird...then ran from it :lol:

I sort of hibernate away from society when I go on my "electronic vacation" anyway. You may not remember, but I've done it a couple other times in past years. It's not a bad thing to get away from the net,TV, radio, and people for a few months.;)

I recall, just don't go MIA for to long................or someone may just stop by or call you, like in days bygone. ;)

Back