In The News...

Here's a PDF written out by a group in the UK called Transparency International, which thoroughly explains and demonstrates all of the ways with which one can engage in bribery. It's obvious to recognize that none of the monies will trickle down as it goes entirely toward directly benefiting the bribed person or persons. It's actually quite a fascinating read if you have the time, interest, and dedication.

The other day, Tucker Carlson was in Moscow and interviewed Putin. In the USA, this interview will be shown in just 4 hours on the channel TuckerCarlson.com. I wish you a pleasant viewing! Watch and enjoy!)

Jon Steward has said all that needs saying about Tucker Carlson.
This is a highly unique and rare interview. Putin has yet to be interviewed by anyone from the United Stated to my knowledge. Even if Tucker Carlson's credibility is arguably questionable, I will be watching the interview anyways so that I can glean new insights on the war with Ukraine, take the proverbial temperature of Vladimir Putin using my personal instincts, and use the information provided to make informed decisions of my own.

He lied so much not even fox said no :lol: I'm so interested in getting Russian propaganda straight from the source!!! Do you think he's gonna give him head? I do.

Then you still have a lot to learn.

I will be observing Putin and trying to make sense of his responses to various questions. I will be filtering out as much propaganda as I possibly can. I have my wits about me, sir, so perhaps you shouldn't judge me based on the interviewer I choose to watch. Maybe you should be judging me on whther or not you believe I have the wherewithal to detect bullshit when I hear it. I consider myself pretty astute. Although, I am obviously biased. Perhaps you think I'm not intelligent enough to transform any interview into a real message worth paying attention to; one that boasts high accuracy, again, through intelligent filtering.

Even if all I discover is that Tucker Carlson is a biased asshole and that Putin is a total war mongering psychopath (not suggesting those will be my takeaways; I have yet to watch the interview), there will have been something to be learned and my time will not have been wasted. There is a zero percent chance that I won't glean any UNBIASED insights from this interview. Just because you may not approve of the person conducting the interview, doesn't mean that no new useful information can be obtained from the interview.

The reason my perspectives are so thorough is because I don't only watch my friend's new casts, I also watch those of my enemies and everyone in between. Ignoring an interview as important as this one based soley on who is conducting the interview represents a major loss to you and anyone else with similar perspectives. If you watch the interview and gain absolutely no new insights, than I will be stunned and question your ability to think critically.

I will be observing Putin and trying to make sense of his responses to various questions. I will be filtering out as much propaganda as I possibly can. I have my wits about me, sir, so perhaps you shouldn't judge me based on the interviewer I choose to watch. Maybe you should be judging me on whther or not you believe I have the wherewithal to detect bullshit when I hear it. I consider myself pretty astute. Although, I am obviously biased. Perhaps you think I'm not intelligent enough to transform any interview into a real message worth paying attention to; one that boasts high accuracy, again, through intelligent filtering.

Even if all I discover is that Tucker Carlson is a biased asshole and that Putin is a total war mongering psychopath (not suggesting those will be my takeaways; I have yet to watch the interview), there will have been something to be learned and my time will not have been wasted. There is a zero percent chance that I won't glean any UNBIASED insights from this interview. Just because you may not approve of the person conducting the interview, doesn't mean that no new useful information can be obtained from the interview.

The reason my perspectives are so thorough is because I don't only watch my friend's new casts, I also watch those of my enemies and everyone in between. Ignoring an interview as important as this one based soley on who is conducting the interview represents a major loss to you and anyone else with similar perspectives. If you watch the interview and gain absolutely no new insights, than I will be stunned and question your ability to think critically.
Re-read my post. You misinterpreted it, quite understandably. I meant that there are examples of Putin being interviewed by people from the USA you can learn about. That even looks like George Stephanopoulos in the meme I posted.

Re-read my post. You misinterpreted it, quite understandably. I meant that there are examples of Putin being interviewed by people from the USA you can learn about. That even looks like George Stephanopoulos in the meme I posted.
Oh, my apologies. I took that completely differently than how you intended it. I think you can hopefully understand why. Yes, you're correct. There exist other interviews with Putin. However, I believe this will be the first since the start of the war in Ukraine, which make it pretty interesting and compelling no matter who facilitates the discussion.

They were employees of nycha that were arrested, not contractors. The contractors were the victim there, as were the people of nyc.

They were employees of nycha that were arrested, not contractors. The contractors were the victim there, as were the people of nyc.
Sounded to me as if the contractors were being allowed to pay bribes in order to bypass the bidding process for new developments and ensure they got the contract. They may have been tricked into believing they were following the rules, but many must have known something was suspicious, and I guarantee many outright knew they were doing something illegal. Either way, these contractors were also directly benefiting from these illegal activities done by the 70 people working for NYCHA. The contractors who were cut out of the bidding process were not benefitting and were the victims in addition to the citizens of NYC.

That's how I interpreted the document.

EDIT: They may flip the employees of NYCHA who are being prosecuted and have them point out all of the dirty contractors next so that they can go after them.

Last edited:
I don't know or care, but i imagine the contractors were the ones who turned them in. This was for contracts less than 10k, which i would imagine wouldn't get a whole lot done in nyc

Back