In The News...

Got wood?

I see ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with this relationship or this individual. If we had more people give this much of a literal f*ck about trees, the world would be a healthier, purer place -- so long as there aren't anymore of them than there are homosexual people.

I don't say that to bash gay people...my concern is for the future of the human race and procreation is pretty crucial for that.

If we had everyone and their dog entering into relationships with organisms of a deciduous or coniferous nature, there would be nobody left willing to f*uck the opposite sex.

Also, and more importantly, this woman is abusive. Why? Because this relationship is NOT consensual. Did the oak tree consent to this erotic physical contact? I doubt it.

We call this sexual abuse, colloquially known as rape. This is tree rape.

(I did a complete 360 as I wrote this)

I see ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with this relationship or this individual. If we had more people give this much of a literal f*ck about trees, the world would be a healthier, purer place -- so long as there aren't anymore of them than there are homosexual people.

I don't say that to bash gay people...my concern is for the future of the human race and procreation is pretty crucial for that.

If we had everyone and their dog entering into relationships with organisms of a deciduous or coniferous nature, there would be nobody left willing to f*uck the opposite sex.

Also, and more importantly, this woman is abusive. Why? Because this relationship is NOT consensual. Did the oak tree consent to this erotic physical contact? I doubt it.

We call this sexual abuse, colloquially known as rape. This is tree rape.

(I did a complete 360 as I wrote this)
I think you won the internet for today.

Don't let it go to your head.

I thought everybody should be able to buy guns, isn't that the whole idea?

Nothing new there.
I bought guns both in Idaho and California despite being an illegal alien and....gasp!, a commie.

So, we have to PROVE our citizenship to purchase, wait ten days to recieve the firearm. Have to have a CA real ID or Pass Port. Back ground check through DOJ. But.... free pass for anyone illegally crossing our border. Sure. Go ahead.

I was, as you probably guessed, just jerking your chain, Stephen.

Here's what doesn't make sense to me: there are anti Zionist Jews out there, so Jews aren't allowed to be anti Zionist or antisemitic? They can't have their own squabbles? The Zionists seem to have the advantage here. How is it different than any other political, cultural, or religious disagreements?

Also, some fake or misinterpreted news
Still, a scary thought that doesn't seem too far fetched, at least for some countries.

108,000 fentanyl overdose deaths in one year seem to be easy for team “D” to get over. The border is still wide open.

108,000 fentanyl overdose deaths in one year seem to be easy for team “D” to get over. The border is still wide open.
Two guys I went to school with have died of fentanyl overdoses in the last two weeks. One had been clean for years, nobody knows if it was intentional or not. The other guy just got out of prison, so not a huge surprise, but still, his wife and kids just got him back, only to lose him forever.

To quote another friend, "Who'd have ever thought that something WORSE than meth, would come along and kill us all?"

Nearly 50% of what would have been my class in high-school is dead. We're in our 30s.

So far as the recent tragedy in Iowa, it's just that a tragedy. The problem is mental health is not taken seriously in this country. I'm sure, without looking, that the trash behind the trigger was not a perfectly well adjusted member of his community.

That would be news...

Back