In The News...

Do you genuinely believe the story about Zelensky buying yachts?
I believe his friends probably did buy yachts and that between the cost of the things and money laundering that goes on etc, it might be suspect.
I believe Russia, Ukrain, the USA and most goverments are corrupt in some fashion.
I also believe that before you pass more billions in spending toward foreign nations, you might want to take a closer look at what might happen if you do.
Especially since you are borrowing money on the Tax payers back to do so.
33 Trillion in debt....
Look closely at our debt to GDP ratio.

I believe his friends probably did buy yachts and that between the cost of the things and money laundering that goes on etc, it might be suspect.
I believe Russia, Ukrain, the USA and most goverments are corrupt in some fashion.
I also believe that before you pass more billions in spending toward foreign nations, you might want to take a closer look at what might happen if you do.
Especially since you are borrowing money on the Tax payers back to do so.
33 Trillion in debt....
Look closely at our debt to GDP ratio.
Absolutely textbook weaseling.

Has anything we’ve sent over there been accounted for?

First rule of corrupt club is get dirt on who you want to extract money from. They have the leverage no doubt.

First off, they named their company after a LOTR sword. Second, that may be a contender for the AI thread. Looks fake as hell. Virtually no environmental disturbance on launch even less on landing, but at least they tried to make it look like it was producing thrust with the mirage effect beneath it, which was completely absent on launch. For anyone who's never been near rocket propelled ordanance during launch, it's noisy, smoky, and in all quite a dramatic event. Even a shoulder fired RPG creates more backblast than what's shown...

I listen to this podcast out of Vermont. “Rumble Strip” is produced by Erica Heilman. This episode about ‘class’ caught my ear. Speaks somewhat to the divisions in this country.

First off, they named their company after a LOTR sword. Second, that may be a contender for the AI thread. Looks fake as hell. Virtually no environmental disturbance on launch even less on landing, but at least they tried to make it look like it was producing thrust with the mirage effect beneath it, which was completely absent on launch. For anyone who's never been near rocket propelled ordanance during launch, it's noisy, smoky, and in all quite a dramatic event. Even a shoulder fired RPG creates more backblast than what's shown...
It's jet powered and jet launched, not rocket.

It's jet powered and jet launched, not rocket.
Kinetic kill vehicles do not need a return to base function. If you're not going to kill what you're shooting at, don't shoot. Rockets are also much cheaper. So there. 🤪

That said, defense contractors gotta pay the bills...

It makes practice/training cheaper, and saves cost if an intercept is missed.

Rockets are a lot faster, which is very important.

Back