In The News...

You might see anyone saying/doing anything on the .net now a days. The urge for creating viral video is the new rage/addiction for the young.

I've been quite amazed at the number of youth I know who totally plan on making their living from the internet/social media. I might mention that the majority of these are home-schooled, devout christian, and many seem to believe the earth is flat...admittedly I don't think it's a great sample of what's really out there in the under 25 crowd.

Most of the parents I'm aware of are preachers or missionaries.
The kids are all musicians, which is how we became acquainted.
The work ethic they have in music is quite impressive...the rest I don't know about.

The guy in the vid I posted killed two or three on video and posted them on some platform (they were quickly taken down).

yup, been all over the news here.

You're welcome to supply your own term for those who consistently/constantly refer everything to biblical verse, play/sing nothing but religious music, etc. I used "devout" in place of strong belief/commitment to their religion (which they describe as Christian).

We initiated 30 of them last night that wanna do normal stuff, and we've got one now that just finished his 3rd week and already got to weld a bit (where he learned that welding school was not even close to enough).

Not disagreeing outright, but just because someone tells you they are a Christian doesn’t make it so. Often those who claim to be “devout” aren’t.
And anybody claiming to be Christian on their business card or truck business logo is both a liar and a hypocrite. Every single one that I have met in my life has been a scam artist and liar. Real Christians don't wear their religion on their sleeve like a badge. They show it by how they live their lives.

Guess I've met both sincere one's and scammers over the years who do that. Admittedly more scammers though.

A bit of disturbing news that the MSM won't touch:

Christians: I can be respectful of anyone's personal religious expression (a prerequisite of going into their homes to do home health and hospice nursing), but draw the line at anyone 'imposing' their views upon another.

Some of my neighbors are Christian, and one couple (the wife mainly) worried for years about my secular approach to spirituality along with my adamant non-religiosity.
But she now says she realizes my humanity and spirit transcend any need for a declaration of a formal religion or set of tenets or beliefs.
They have been home health patients of mine for many years. One Saturday afternoon they had a medical situation which I responded to well into the night.
I was able to treat him with medical guidance from his Primary Care Physician, thus keeping him out of the hospital and at home.

While sorting old papers I came across this note from the husband after that incident.
They knew Karen and I had had plans for that evening, and a few days later this note arrived:

Note.png

:lol:

“The capitalists will sell us the rope with which to hang them.”

This should be covered by more outlets, but you know, the narrative and all....

Back