In The News...

Let me ask you folks

I'f prefer they didn't pay all those extra (unqualified) people for a simple tax enforcement action. Tons more paperwork & coordination between unrelated agencies means higher cost. Besides, most State Law enforcement agencies seem to have their hands full enough as it is and I doubt they are authorized or trained for enforcement of Federal Codes..

Last edited:
Everybody is gonna pay in the long run. Tax the rich and the price of consumer goods goes up. You the consumer are gonna pay either by higher taxes or higher priced goods, probably both.

I'f prefer they didn't pay all those extra (unqualified) people for a simple tax enforcement action. Tons more paperwork & coordination between unrelated agencies means higher cost. Besides, most State Law enforcement agencies seem to have their hands full enough as it is and I doubt they are authorized or trained for enforcement of Federal Codes..
Hmmm so you are good with redundancy?

Drought and wildfire are the horrors dominating headlines this time of year. But California also faces the threat of another kind of calamity, one that could affect the whole state and cause more economic damage than a big San Andreas Fault earthquake.
New research by climate scientists has found that the risk of a monthlong superstorm, one that would pummel both Northern and Southern California with rain and snow in astounding quantities, is rising rapidly because of human-caused global warming. The chances each year of one occurring are already around one in 50, the study estimates. And the likelihood keeps growing the more we pump greenhouse gases into the atmosphere.
Warmer air holds more moisture, which means atmospheric rivers — the storms that sweep in from the Pacific and are sometimes called “Pineapple Express” events — can carry bigger payloads of precipitation.
California has been struck by giant atmospheric-river-fueled storms before. A particularly devastating one in 1861-62 transformed the Central Valley into an inland sea, and Sacramento was flooded so severely that Gov. Leland Stanford had to take a rowboat to his inaugural events in January 1862, according to the Sacramento History Museum. The State Legislature also temporarily moved to San Francisco.

Funny thing was..
The San Joaquin Valley was once an in land sea before those times. The valley is basically a flood plain that flooded quite regular when the San Joaquin, Sacramento, Merced, Tuolumne, American, and the Stanislaus rivers flooded from snow run off and rains. Once man decided to keep farming there, levees and water diversions were built ending some of that issue. About every ten years ave, this would happen if the water ways were not tamed as they are now.
One of the issues the valley is facing these days is a dropping water table. Water is being pumped from the giant under ground aquifer there. So much so, the land level is lowering. So now that the flooding does not happen, that giant under ground lake does not replenish as well from water leaching into it.
Map_San-Joaquin-River.jpg

The ammo is for collections from belligerents I'd guess...not "audits".

King Alphonse was against them having ammo too...

Last edited:
This should be in the news now, and could make for some interesting outcomes. Will also be posted in Dave's Dream thread.

Back