In The News...

Turns out Pfizer's jab is not 95% effective like they claimed. It's around 12%, and after one week, it's down to 1%.

So I'm dead, I guess.
Wanna back that up with some facts, or should we just accept it like we should accept the existence of your little middle eastern god thingie?

Sorry, but I just have a hard time accepting " Facts" from people who worship garden gnomes,rocks, or gods that have never m,ade an appearance despite it being so easy today.
Youtube and so on.
I do realize your god was on twitter till they kicked him off.

Well. so much for my " Staying out of the political threads" promise.

Guess there is a limit to the amount of bullshit that promise can live up to.

You guys are becoming about as attractive to women as the friggin taliban.

Paint the supreme court orange already.........

Jomo

Sure looks like Garland's got your boys pompous false idol dead to rights........for life behind bars without a toupee!

Jomo

Jon, you're not changing anyone's minds or finding any common ground, values, etc with labels.

I was listening to Jordan Peterson today. He studies totalitarianism across the world, amongst other things. He said that the ever-widening gap between left and right is what got the Nazis in power between WW1 and WW2. He also posited that this is really not a path anyone wants, far right killers in power. Far anything in power is bad enough.

He posited that the right is more organized, less factionalized and has most of the guns.

Probably, All major politicians are crooks. Some more than others.

What virtues does putin exhibit that have you so enthralled?

Does your loyalty to trump require your kissin putin's azz?

Jomo

Back