In The News...

Post one source. Plz. If you are gonna say dumb shit like that then back it up. Why is Biden president?

Truth begs to be challenged/questioned. No need to get all defensive. Maybe these ballot “mules” need to be questioned, give it time to play out. When news of the laptop surfaced before the election the media suppressed it when it should have been fully investigated, now a year and a half later they admit it was a “thing”.

No matter who is running for office the actual election itself should be protected at all costs, if not we’re no better than a third world shithole.

Last edited:
The videos of this fool stumbling around in a fog, can’t hold a thought, trying to shake hands with people that aren’t even there, his wife telling him to wave at the crowd. LMFAO. If this is what the media allows the public and the rest of the world to see how do you think he functions off screen?

I think of my trump pals here as gullible marks......

They know trump's a lyin sack of chit.......

They just aren't ready to admit it yet.......

Jomo

No matter who is running for office the actual election itself should be protected at all costs, if not we’re no better than a third world shithole.

With all the Gerrymandering and shit going on..................you are not!

Remember when Robert Mugabe offered to send people over to observe the election and make sure there was no fraud.
That totally cracked me up.

Evidence of election fraud? 81 million votes for a guy who hid in his basement during the campaign and when he did come out could barely manage to gather a couple hundred people to his rallies. 81 million votes for a guy who's been in politics for 5 decades and has accomplished NOTHING. 81 million votes for a serial liar. But you can keep on believing your delusions. IDRGAFF

You're a very intelligent guy, far more than my dumb ass pipefitter self, so what made you believe stuff that is so easily proved false? You clearly care, it's been over a year later and you are still talking about it. All I'm asking for is for anyone to post a single source that could give any weight to this bullshit. Last time i checked, Biden is the president. Which means Trump lost. Do you seriously think that democrats somehow stole the election? That the guy who actually said that if he didn't win it was fraud? Twice? That rudy actually had proof, coming to you live from 4 seasons landscaping? Do you honestly believe that? And what, you guys are simply keeping the peace by letting Biden be president? Lol really? 1 source.

" And they didn't have the sense not to hold their press event next to the sex shop. "

Crack me up, Sean.

It surely wasn't the best moment for the Trump campaign.

All time blunder. No doubt about it.

Something lost in translation, they claim.

In the midst of covid it was a bit of comic relief.

Back