In The News...

That Mike Lee's in hot water for?

Him n some other lawmaker from Texas.

The party of law n order my azz.....

Jomo

Personally I'd love to see biden rise to the occasion and inform putin that we'll use non nuclear regular warfare to evict him from both Ukraine and Crimea.

Back within your own sovereign borders, or else......

Stranger things have happened.......

Jomo

Texas seems to be currently winning the race on stopping trucks from delivering on time...
It seems to be working and lifted for now. Pressured Mexico to help with enforcing border crossing issues. States of Mexico bordering Texas are going to work on helping stop illegal migration, drugs and human trafficking.

Divided as the nation is, at the moment, States rights are the one and only thing keeping America from falling apart completely. God bless States rights. That's just my opinion.

But this is a fact, over 200 years ago the founders of this great nation knew how tyranny could propagate and grow to befall a sovereign country like this one, and with forethought they wrote articles in the constitution to circumvent tyranny from dividing this country and bringing its downfall.

More people should read the constitution. Because, in writing, it guarantees allrights people are fighting for today. All in writing!

Right off the bat it says, "All people are created equal"! Anyone have a problem with that? And it just gets better.

Special interest groups today think they deserve more than what the constitution guarantees. Oh, I'm a victim, they cry. woe is me. I deserve more.

Politicians running the U.S. federal government are in bed with special interest groups and both are hell-bent on destroying the articles of the Constitution that built America and made it strong.

The constitution is an old document. Yeah, yeah, we all know... the constitution tells a sordid story of human history that keeps repeating itself, and yet, in plain writing, it tells how to stop the cycle of tyranny.

There's never been a better declaration for human rights written since.

Read the U.S. Constitution, folks. It is the single most important documents ever written by man.

It must be preserved.

That about completes my ranting and raving for now.

Thank you for bearing with me.

Sounds like you've watched Ken Burns new documentary on the life of Benjamin Franklin too Gerr.

Jomo

Read the U.S. Constitution, folks. It is the single most important documents ever written by man.

You just pissed all over the bible, I think.

Besides, there are other countries in the world that have constitutions.

Countries that have never condoned keeping negroes as slaves.

Personally I'd love to see biden rise to the occasion and inform putin that we'll use non nuclear regular warfare to evict him from both Ukraine and Crimea.

Back within your own sovereign borders, or else......

Stranger things have happened.......

Jomo
Lesser things have led to World Wars.. that's how smart you are!!!! you suck up the pro-military industrial complex propaganda (called "The news") like a good mindless citizen that has learned to think as he's told. You're a guzzler!!!

So Murph's all scared of putin n thinks we should stand helplessly by as putin indulges his egomania like a friggin nazi........

If biden doesn't show some balls like Wilson n Roosevelt?

He deserves bein booted from office!

Jomo

Intriguing info on a topic many don't think about or are even aware of, but will most likely affect us all if the assumptions here are even partially correct:

Back