In The News...

What a bunch of snowflakes getting their feelings hurt.

They were made to feel uncomfortable about reality.

Make all the teachers wear the uniform of the school. Imo, hould be a shirt buttoned to the collar, and enforce all rules the same for everyone. State employment, too.
I've always wondered about those wiggly brown worms. Strange that they deplete nutrients because it seems like worms are necessary for turning compost into dirt.
Leaf litter is supposed to be a thing.

Too much decomposition, too soon. I think.

This is an article I posted awhile ago about worms in the 'articles' thread...

Didn't want to start a new thread for this or have it get lost in the Covid/Covid jab threads, but this gal does a hell of a job writing about the ugliness/corruption of big pharma and the govt. agencies that should be regulating them, with well sourced data going back decades:

Re: Biden family corruption:

MOLLIE HEMINGWAY: This is exactly why this story is important. It’s why Senators Johnson and Grassley have been investigating this. They have a reputation for being really good investigators with tenacious research staffs. They’re not just throwing allegations out there. They’re going through government documents and receipts of the transactions. They’re pointing out there are issues where it does intersect with Biden administration policy. So members of the Biden family have been getting millions from foreign oligarchs for many years. The question needs to be for Americans: Does this relate to why the Biden Department of Justice canceled a program to investigate espionage by Chinese communist agents? There was a robust program that was put in place by the Trump administration. They recently tore that program down. Is it because of these relationships? Is that why the Biden administration is pushing for electric vehicles? Because of the financial interests in play where the Biden family business gets a lot of money in exchange for working with these communist Chinese affiliated businesses that have an interest in electric vehicles … So it’s very important for the American people, not just as a standard corruption story, but how it relates to our foreign policy and domestic policy as well.

Electric cars are a great concept.

Unfortunately the infrastructure is not in place, anywhere, to support mainstream electric vehicles.

Plus the fact not everyone can afford to abandon their gas guzzlers in lieu of an electric vehicle.

By the way, if you didn't know, battery packs for electric vehicles are half the costs of the vehicles, and battery packs last only (about) 5 years. Your results may vary.

So expect to pay 20 to 30 grand every five years to keep your electric (green) vehicle going.

Ha, ha

Makes good sense.

So ghost guns are not sought after by crooks......

They are not being used daily by homegrown crooks.....

What planet do you come from?

Trumptune?

Is that before or beyond Uranus?

Jomo

I've got sheriff officers for neighbor's here who assure me that ghost guns are a big problem here locally.

How thin do you seek to stretch the second amendment rubber band before it snaps?

Jomo

So you think ghost guns are consistent with second amendment rights?

I thought republicans were the party of law and order.....

Jomo

They are legal by law. Dont care if they did not specify self made fire arms or parts in the constitution.
You are allowed by law to buy the parts to machine the firearm parts to make the firearm. For personal posession or use only. Can not be sold or transfered with out sending in the proper forms to ATF and get assigned a serial number to have stamped into the receiver. If you don't, and transfer the firearm into someones hands, it's a felony as I recall. Criminals dont follow the laws sir.
Since most are already criminals, they are not supposed to pocess a fire arm at all if felons. But yet. Most recovered are and have been reported stolen. They dont trace the fire arm to a criminal. They catch them with them when they can often under circumstances surroung traffic violations, drug, human trafficking, theft, assault and murder investigations as examples. Gang activity being investigated or observed. Reported shootings.
Not through a DOJ search. All that gives the LEOs is origin. Often not useful.
I deal with Law Enforcement quite regular and their trainers. The ones I deal with don't parrot political motivated gibberish.
They dont just spout the narritive and rhetoric they are given from their politically motivated superiors. they incude Sherriffs and Detectives from all over.
You need to educate yourself more and stop buying the cool aid.

So you're both supporters of ghost guns being available to American citizens?

You think sheriff's support your BS?

Jomo

He does, yes. Support our right to bear arms including the 80% parts. Thank you.
And yes, I do support my fellow law abiding citizens having those 80% fire arm parts.
And, its not my "BS".
Sorry your ignorance supports your voting habits. Wish you were better educated than that.

Back