In The News...

Speaking of following the news, does anybody here still visit Drudge Report? I used to use his page regularly to keep up on the news until he began highlighting stories bashing Trump every day. I finally gave up on him since he obviously suffers from TDS badly. I checked his page yesterday, and he had three stories bashing Trump. Even CNN has lightened up after all this time.

More Trump bashing. That's just great. He deserves a lot of the bashing he gets.

How do all these rich politicians and business execs today keep getting away, unscathed by law, with all the things they do?

Stupid trick question. Ha!

Still I wish Trump and his cabinet were running this country today.

Despite his persona he seems the lesser of evils to me.

I know others on this forum would respectfully disagree.

DeSantis in '24!!! All problems solved!!!

Might as well be an OpEd piece Gerry. Liberal rag quoting a liberal Judge in Liberal LA CA about what was found in E mails surrounding Trump.
It's all crap. Hard on for Trump but never mind all the rest of the curruption that got us here. It's all crap. Lets see some jail time for these fuggers that exploit the system and weaponize the system. It's really time for a reset. And I ain't talking the "great reset". Time for the people to strike fear in these career criminals.

Sounds like some of you are ready and willing to start a civil war based on trump's integrity......

Trump's above the law in your opinions.....

The quintessential ugly amurican con man somehow inspires your undying devotion n loyalty?

You put trump above country?

You actually believe history'll look kindly on your Benedict Arnold?

Thankfully your kind's a progressively dwindling minority of gullible Americans.

Jomo

Sorry you have TDS Jomo. But yes. I would certainly fight for our country should that is what it will come to. I wish civil war on no one. The problem is, you can't seem to vote out what is happening to our beloved country. Or the world for that matter. No way no how.
Every society and state (country) goes through its political evolution. Eventually ending in oligarchy no matter the label. If you indeed know history Jomo. You know what I say is true. If not. Then maybe the gullible is a simple reflection you see sir.

Jon, don't let your deposition over Trump over shadow the greater evil at play in the world right now.

Not liking Trump is popular, I will agree, but I also think it is a distraction to the more important issues that need our immediate attention.

Trump is the least of the problems we have right now.

DeSantis in '2024!!! All problems solved!!!

Pretty bad, I remember the one last year.

They sure came in handy during world wars one n two!

Democrats no less!

You guys remind me of dik nixon on steroids.......

Jomo

Tricky Dick. "I'm not a crook."

Nov 1962,

" Appearing before 100 reporters at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, an embittered Nixon lashed out at the media, proclaiming that "you don't have Nixon to kick around any more, because, gentlemen, this is my last press conference."

I remember that. He was a glutton for punishment.

I've always wondered about those wiggly brown worms. Strange that they deplete nutrients because it seems like worms are necessary for turning compost into dirt.

Back