In The News...

@lumberjack , shouldn't these posts be located in covid or political threads? Yes, this info was "In The News" but there are plenty of more relevant places for it here at the House.

I’m not sure which posts you’re referring to, but I’m not planning to be the on topic police; life is too short!

It'd be nice if conspiracy theory stuff was in with conspiracy theory threads, imo. It seems to me that conspiracy theories are a significant factor in the recent vibe of division within the House; some people eat up most or all of them and others don't give credence to most or all of them.

Something to consider related to our status of holding the world's "reserve currency":

I rarely look the tv anymore. The Treehouse is my main information source. LOL
I just catch a news about covid rising again. The data presented as a surge of covid was actually a surge in the number of testings!
And the omicron's cousin is even 30% more contagious. Soon, we will get it just by looking.
They continue to stir the shit. "Fear fear, dear people"
You come back to normal way too quick, let's try to get a little more out of it...

While in Denmark Corona is considered over and mostly done with.
No fear mongering here.
Too bad for the anti vaxx, anti mask, just plain anti anything crowd, here.
The have lost their entire reason for being.

With a bit of luck, they'll simply wither away and die.

Too bad for the anti vaxx, anti mask, just plain anti anything crowd, here.
The have lost their entire reason for being.

With a bit of luck, they'll simply wither away and die.

Wow! You've gone off the rails, dude. Are you really wishing death upon those who disagree with you?

Saw on the tv news tonight Trump is suing Hillary Clinton for the whole Russia Russia Russia deal. Seeing as how she basically ruined his Presidency with her lies I think he has a solid case. If the FBI won't prosecute her then at least he has the means to make her face her actions in court.

Suing for what, on what grounds, according to what tv news?

Uncle Rico: If coach had put me in, in '85, we woulda gone to State, then on to...

Back