In The News...

Just another sore-loser trump train vying for attention...been plenty of them...only difference is they are helping inflation by screwing around protesting rather than delivering goods. 18 wheel version of the gravy seals.

If I believed that's what they're really about I'd give them more credit for legitimacy.

If they were really protesting strictly a grievance of rights you wouldn't see political campaign signs/flags...This is mainly a political grievance group in my eyes.

For the record I have never been pro-mandate on this stuff nor have I even made my mind up yet on how Biden is doing as a President. I reserved my opinion on the job Trump was doing for a year or so, and I'll give Biden the same benefit of the doubt. So far I'm not leaning either way...seen some good & seen some bad.

Pigeon's good. I'm a little surprised more poor city people don't eat them.
However, I remember well how many of my colleagues in the fire department hunted pigeons during the difficult time of 1992-1993. The recipe of those times - the pigeon carcass is impaled on a glass bottle half filled with water and fried in the oven. In those years, pigeons in St. Petersburg almost disappeared.

Last edited:
That's the thing. All it takes is an airgun or slingshot. Hell, you could throw a net over them til they wised up. Easier to catch in the city than rats.

That's the way it appears, Scott.

The protests, by Canadian constitution, were fully legal.

Those Mother Truckers did it right. There were no incidence of violence, harm or destruction of property in near two weeks of good righteous protests.

But the gov said there was all those things, and the people were terrorists, too.

Go Fund Me went with the government narrative, and by it shamed all good people.

If they did their research and and stuck to their own policy they would've sided with the people.

Shame on GFM. and I mean it.

Another of those should be in the news, but isn't (at least not MSM):

Back