In The News...

The banks are not allowing people to withdraw money. I don't know if the PM realizes his actions are going to further destabilize the economy and foreign investors. We already have a record high inflation and him printing money. China is going to buy up all the debt and bing bang boom we be CCP.

Pelosi can monitor all she wants. They are coming quite prepared and organized.
And the public will be monitoring her as well.

Jordan Peterson has an interesting (and long) chat with Rex Murphy about the Truckers vs Trudeau (the Catastrophe of Canada) that I watched on YouTube. Both are very intelligent and articulate good points. Pretty grim assessment of where things are going.

Peterson says someone high in the military echelon warned him of an impending bank collapse.
Peterson also says he doesnt think Trudeau will survive (politically) if the EMA goes on for 30 days.
When I watched the convoy roll through North Bay, Ontario on their way to Ottawa I told the fellows with me that Trudeau was toast. It was an indelible experience watching the truckers and the spectators along the highway cheering.

It seems to me that the name of the state does not change anything. Let it be Alaska or Dakota. The recent campaign to the Capitol, and the repression that followed, shows that everyone should sit in their warm burrows in an embrace with the Second Article of the constitution, and keep their heads down. Freedom of expression remained only for american negroes BLM and those who swore allegiance to the rainbow flag.

The dangers of climate change are mounting so rapidly that they could soon overwhelm the ability of both nature and humanity to adapt unless greenhouse gas emissions are quickly reduced, according to

a major new scientific report

released on Monday.
The report by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, a body of experts convened by the United Nations, is the most detailed look yet at the threats posed by global warming. It concludes that nations aren’t doing nearly enough to protect cities, farms and coastlines from the hazards that climate change has unleashed so far — such as record droughts and rising seas — let alone from the even greater disasters in store as the planet continues to warm.
Written by 270 researchers from 67 countries, the report is “an atlas of human suffering and a damning indictment of failed climate leadership,” said António Guterres, the United Nations secretary general. “With fact upon fact, this report reveals how people and the planet are getting clobbered by climate change.”
The perils are already visible across the globe, the report said. In 2019, storms, floods and other extreme weather events displaced more than 13 million people across Asia and Africa. Rising heat and drought are killing crops and trees, putting millions worldwide at increased risk of hunger and malnutrition, while mosquitoes carrying diseases like malaria and dengue are spreading into new areas. Roughly half the world’s population currently faces severe

water scarcity

mat least part of the year.

Notice how we're not seeing any of this in the MSM in the US?:

Add-on:

Our captured media should be giving us daily updates on this (but then, they wouldn't actually be captured):

Last edited:
Back