In The News...

I'm seeking confirmation of this, which may or not be correct:
(Re. the freedom trucker protest)

There are arrest warrants out for the event fundraisers.
And the freedom convoy has been labeled a terrorist organization.
The gofundme account has been seized by the Canadian government.
No refunds will be issued for donations that were made.

What I posted above seems unfortunately (might turn out to be fortunately) an unsubstantiated rumour at that point.
I'm not in the business of peddling fiction (I dont even own novels), so I regret posting it without proof.

You anti-vax conspiracy tin foil right wing trump nazis think everyone is out to get you?!?! What rights have you lost!?!?! Nothing!!!
Well, in one breath we are told that and in another breath......

Capture+_2022-02-05-11-19-02.png

I really think this is not going to end well
150+ additional RCMP officers headed to downtown Ottawa.
A trucker there posted this, this afternoon:

Emergency update, please read.

As of Midnight tonight. It will be a criminal mischief charge to carry or supply fuel to the convoy at parliament. We have the rest of today to get fuel stockpiled and trucks filled before this comes into effect.

edit - any trucker either vaxed or not is gonna have trouble getting across border if he gets a criminal record.
It is a dirty game the government is playing

Ottawa police relocated some protesters and put up fresh barricades on Sunday, saying they are “collecting financial, digital, vehicle registration…and other evidence that will be used in criminal prosecutions"

• Angry
Reactions: Raj
Guess what? After the cops, they have the army. Maybe a whole other story. It all depends on what the gvt is ready for, or in other words, how far the gvt wants to go.

Years ago in France, they called the army to remove a trucker's blockage (very small compared to your). That made the hit in the media of course. But that didn't work to end the strike, only because they wanted to play it soft. The army was called here only as a pulling power to drag the trucks out of the highway. They tried to pull them with an unarmed tank (no turret). Fail !
You don't move a loaded semi with its park brake like a supermarket's caddy.

Back