In The News...

Canadian news media is really biased. No wonder as the Liberal government influences them with $$$.

Dog ain't gonna bite the hand that is feeding him

The blm riots in Canada. June '20 I missed seeing those in the news. With everything else going on at the same time that's not so surprising. One mad riot looks like another.

Buncha punks anyway. Peaceful demonstration they call it? No good came come of it.

I like the truckers protest. Now that's a protest.. Good hard workers making their point, truly peacfully, and with a solid round of support behind them.

That's a real protest, from real people, and real good, I'm sure, can of it.

that doesn't in any way negate the cop's responsibility.. we pay them to carry guns... they don't get to kill any just because it's happening on the street

The numbers don't even come close to your romantic vision of the facts.

Cops don't hardly kill anyone. Not hardy any.

Out of 300 million people in the country...about 1000 are killed by police yearly.

Most of those killed are white.

The police do an amazing job.

That the Left and the media decided to burn the country down over the death of a OD'in career criminal is a travesty and couldn't have been less productive if it had tried.

You have proven that black lives don't really mean shit to those that cry the loudest.

Save it bro...

You're wasting your words on me... I've been studying the amnesty international reports since the 90s... this BLM movement is about 3 decades late. the cops used to kill way more.. and of course, they lie in court, and racially profile etc. Have you studied the Jim Crow era? have you ever seen the inside of a minority school in an urban area?

Do you have any black friends? Did they ever tell you what it's like growing up black in America? or better yet have you seen it with your own eyes how they get treated by law enforcement?

What do you know about the reality in the urban streets of a city like Philly? You're a white dude living on a farm in Montana... Have you ever eaten thanksgiving dinner in a black man's house? Ever been the only white person in a room? Have you ever been to a black church? Do you use the N-word much?

ANd good for you to be making an honest living on the land and raising a family. so respect is due, but stick to that.. Love to see the family pics... Defending a racist police system not so much!

And your parading around waving your BLM flag is ridiculous. Are there places where folks are prejudiced? Sure. Are there places where they aren't prejudiced? Absolutely. All depends on where you look. Want your hand to smell like hockey? Dig in your ditch. Don't want it to smell like hockey? Dig elsewhere. You obviously want to believe black folks are oppressed, so you'll see that everywhere you look. I know several fine black folks who own nice homes and property. You saying they ain't black?
I'm not a BLM supporter.. far from it... IMO that was a planned movement serving the elites' interests. That doesn't mean the criminal justice system isn't racist, and in need of reform.

Exactly! I know far more poor white folks than I do poor black folks. Heck I’m poor compared to a lot of black folks. Maybe I should make up some WLM shirts and signs and start decrying black privilege…
I am far from all this (we don't have privileges here by skin color, race, etc.), but it seems to me that you will be beaten if you openly condemn BLM.

The mayor of Ottawa is wanting to seize the Gofundme funds, Ottawa has descended into chaos, destruction, violence and he needs the.money to build back better.

Back